ROUND 1 HIGH ROLLER MINI MOTO TOUR CANCELED

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how when you quoted me you took out the first sentence... Everyone has 4 weeks before the race, work placed require 4 weeks notice.. Aint that hard... Even in real life. It's all the people that live to work that are killing events like this... Stop and enjoy yourself for once... Work to live... Get a life!!

Regardless of what i cut out, just taking time off work isn't a luxury some of us have. And regardless of 4 weeks, or even 4 months notice it varies from employer to employer based on there situation.

As for working to live, some of us have responsibilities, families, bills to pay. And regardless of what you think, i have a life. By me working im able to ride.

And whats with that "all the people that live to work that are killing these events?" what a load of sht. that's the dumbest thing ive heard. If most of us didnt work we wouldnt be able to come to any of these races.

work is hard to come by and that is wat i have been doing as well as moving and with out a computer it is hard to transfer the money for that i am sorry.the money has been returned to the riders that have asked for it today.and as for being rude i bust my gut trying to get the races going and put on a series and the riders dont want to support it there are a group of 40 or so riders that would travel to the moon to race at the events i organise and for that i am so thankful.over the last three years i have put the riders first to get them racing and have put myself out,that will not happen again and if people dont like it and want to get on here and call me rude lazy or wat ever u want u can go get stuffed and kiss my ass.do ur own races and see how much goes into it

sounds like the UK mini bike scene... got quieter as the rounds went on last year until the last 2 were called off. this year we have a weekend race in July, thats it... and it still seems no one's bothering... bad times for mini bikes

Well the emails im talking about was about 3 weeks before the first round was supposed to be you reply to me 3 days earlier ??

Brad let we know what you're doing with the posters... I'm happy to stick some up somewhere :) Could send some down to some of the shops in vic. I have a list of about 30 shops that were always happy to advertise the ride days I used to do, so surely they would be happy to put up posters!

sweet will do i will be heading up to newy as soon as i get them should be up there by end of week

so brad is there any entry forms for this round or do we just find the old ones from before,if my son gets the all clear from the doctors next week he will definately have a run,and do we need more entries for this to run or can it run with the entries you have

yeh i just started a new job so leave is outer question.. ive emailed him afew times n called n left msgs n texted etc.. just no reply or nothing.. i not meaning to be a pain in arse it just that the longer it goes on the most likely nothin will happen.. u know wat i mean..i and four my mates were keen as mustard for it.. two are still going to next round but i just cant due to new job etc..

Last edited:
So is the first round still on coz I am driven 10hrs from Brisbane for this and don't wanna drive down for it to be canned

brad if u need a place crash ur welcome to crash at my hut just msg my mobile big guy

entry forms will carry over as it is still rnd 1 at kurri just date is different saves doing another form just send that one in and all will be good clarky.

i still dont have a computer i went to shopping centre and not everyone uses there mobile as there computer

yes the rnd is still on as long as entries come in

2 weeks til entries close for the second attempt at rnd 1 get ur entries in if u have not yet done so.

Latest posts

Back