Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to all the MR that didnt come this will give you a idea of the scale of the event vlcsnap-2014-03-03-09h26m31s173.png
9530d1393800435-round-2-tooradin-vlcsnap-2014-03-03-09h26m31s173-png

Good day had by all track was very tame jumps but nice and long, was fun mainly cos we brought 10 mates with us, would be better if more classes though cos all 10" we're together a few boys on stock 50s had to race guys on braaaps with big motors and big suspension! But that's the only thing that I didn't agree with, fun times

Finally home... Long weekend that was. But what a ball of fun :) Tried out 1 of shearers 88's in practice but thats as far as i got, to much for me and my old string bean frame. 12" was sweet though, Had an awfull start to the first race which put me in 2nd last place, 2nd and 3rd races were a bit better though :) So many 12" bikes we got split into 3 groups A, B and C. As my first race was so bad (and subsequent races weren't the best) I got put into C grade with my Sis (who had already beaten me in 1 race) and Krazed :) Had a ball with the first race getting overtaken by my sis again (for first place) only to watch her overshoot the double at the start finish which then gave the race to me. 2nd Race Krazed got the holeshot and i just couldn't make up the distance until too late in the race. Then 3rd race got the holeshot with my sister right next to me, planted my line and sent her into a barrell :) That'l teach her, then lead from start to finish, absolutly hunting as i could here a bike behind me constantly (Krazed) Until he left the track and my sis was left to hunt me down, probably only 1 sec at the finish. Which gave me first in C class, Krazed scored 2nd and my Sis scored 3rd (Which was her 2nd medal for the day as she also ran 1st in the womens) Oh and just to add to that she was on a vert 125... beating/staying with a 184. And now she wants an engine upgrade, I dont think so tim.... Big thanks to Mr Phil and Braap for helping us out and putting on a great event :) Pics n vids to follow. And special mention to Mr coolmodee, for taking sheet loads of photos :) Plenty of awesome action pics :)

Finally home... Long weekend that was. But what a ball of fun :) Tried out 1 of shearers 88's in practice but thats as far as i got, to much for me and my old string bean frame. 12" was sweet though, Had an awfull start to the first race which put me in 2nd last place, 2nd and 3rd races were a bit better though :) So many 12" bikes we got split into 3 groups A, B and C. As my first race was so bad (and subsequent races weren't the best) I got put into C grade with my Sis (who had already beaten me in 1 race) and Krazed :) Had a ball with the first race getting overtaken by my sis again (for first place) only to watch her overshoot the double at the start finish which then gave the race to me. 2nd Race Krazed got the holeshot and i just couldn't make up the distance until too late in the race. Then 3rd race got the holeshot with my sister right next to me, planted my line and sent her into a barrell :) That'l teach her, then lead from start to finish, absolutly hunting as i could here a bike behind me constantly (Krazed) Until he left the track and my sis was left to hunt me down, probably only 1 sec at the finish. Which gave me first in C class, Krazed scored 2nd and my Sis scored 3rd (Which was her 2nd medal for the day as she also ran 1st in the womens) Oh and just to add to that she was on a vert 125... beating/staying with a 184. And now she wants an engine upgrade, I dont think so tim.... Big thanks to Mr Phil and Braap for helping us out and putting on a great event :) Pics n vids to follow. And special mention to Mr coolmodee, for taking sheet loads of photos :) Plenty of awesome action pics :)
Dont forget she beat you One race :D

Hahaha cool fun, Tim your a friggin legend. Shearer you gotta stop hitting the back of my leg with your front wheel! Tim tell your sis to stop hitting on me, geez. Heaps of giggles, good racing, cool people. Can we do it again this weekend?

Hahaha cool fun, Tim your a friggin legend. Shearer you gotta stop hitting the back of my leg with your front wheel! Tim tell your sis to stop hitting on me, geez. Heaps of giggles, good racing, cool people. Can we do it again this weekend?

LOL, so keen mate. Might be a while b4 i get another leave pass....

Timmeh did better than I did in the 3 qualifying races. I managed dead last, dead last, and dead last and almost crashed a few times due to flat spot - I figured I got the jetting slightly wrong or needed to lift the needle. In the lunch break, I discovered a small tear in my intake manifold rubber and patching it meant I had a bike I could actually ride without clutching it onto the main jet... I must have looked like the worst sand bagger come the scored races!

I crashed out of the final race on the final lap after I snagged the toe of my boot on the brake lever and ate sh!t, my mate Ash got it on video (taken with a Go-Pro from the sidelines, so no zoom). That's it for footage I'm afraid, I didn't throw my Go-Pro on and Ash could only race one of the final races after tearing a valve out of his rear tube and then pinching the replacement, he made it to the line of race 2 only to have to back out at the last minute.

Massive big ups to Tim and his sister, was great fun watching them duke it out and I was happy to be gifted the second place in race 1 because there was no way I was getting past the pair of them going at it! ;)

Looking forward to some photos :scooter:

Last edited:
^^^ these guys get it
What you guys have posted is what racing minis is all about
having FUN !
Doesn't matter where you finish up , as long as there is a grin from
ear to ear , too many people worry about where they will be in the pack & miss out on having a ball
Good onyas for having a killer day & sharing your fun :action-smiley-033:

^^^ these guys get it
What you guys have posted is what racing minis is all about
having FUN !
Doesn't matter where you finish up , as long as there is a grin from
ear to ear , too many people worry about where they will be in the pack & miss out on having a ball
Good onyas for having a killer day & sharing your fun :action-smiley-033:

Cheers Jase, was a great day, shame you missed it mate. Walked away with a smile even after finishing 2nd last (just not much of one :p)

Loved meeting ya MR. Tim tim. Bloody power pole. :p

Haha. So whens the next race...... looking forward to it.

Latest posts

Back