Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is all the photos
https://plus.google.com/photos/1053...ms/5986499215692268497?authkey=CKXa8PXK74_MIg

and a few highlights from the first half of them

DSC01868.JPG

DSC01954.JPG

DSC01970.JPG

DSC02000.JPG

DSC02005.JPG

DSC02028.JPG

DSC02037.JPG

sweet timmy

glad i got a couple of decent shots in between the crap ones

was good being a drinking spectator for a change i really enjoyed it

the thing i missed the most was the after race bench racing

but all good........ was a **** track but some good racing

Cheers for the pics , track looked for some good fun racing that everyone could get around
70 riders signed on is awesome , havnt seen those numbers at a race in years !
Three 12" classes is good to split the riding abilities
Hats off to Braaap for putting on 3 round series

Looks like a sweet day was had by all.

Where's all your shot's brooksy?

70 riders is epic.

And to think someone said that riders aren't turning up to events in vic. pppfftt. ;)

you would hope so jase it was nothing super and it was dangerous again

hopefully they can get some time and some dirt to do it

and some water to give it some love

my pics were taken on timmy's camera baz thats how timmy got into his own pictures :D

Actually i found the track a challenge. Plenty good enough for mini bikes. No more dangerous than any VCM tree lined, pot holed, no maintenance track!

It was a ripper day Jase, the bench racing afterwards certainly was funny as ****.

yes phil with all the VCM races you have attended

the track was **** mate the jumps were vertical mounds of dirt that where un jumpable

hell how many people went over the hangers on the day

as ya say it was good day but gee man it was far from safe but again at least it's a race day

Who timeeh got a photo of me. Man that green gear looks good haha.
I know how hard it is to make a track and considering the track was built in like 7 hours. It wasn't bad at all. But I'll admit the jumps where a bit of a pain. Attempt to jump them and you would get kicked up really hard and shot off at some random angle. But once there was a groove in the jump it was all good.

Last edited:
Actually i found the track a challenge. Plenty good enough for mini bikes. No more dangerous than any VCM tree lined, pot holed, no maintenance track!

It was a ripper day Jase, the bench racing afterwards certainly was funny as ****.

LOL. If you think that track is challenging then I wouldn't bother ever going to a VCM race.

The VCM track's are mint to say the least and from the looks of the pics I have seen 1000 times better than that track. The old blokes like there track's groomed for the old vintage bikes. That's what makes it so good for mini's as they are nice and smooth. I know they spend 3 weeks prepping the yarram track for the event. Not all rushed the weekend before....

Anyway let's not start a *****ing session. A race is a race and everyone had a good time so who cares.

Yep, VCM is too much of a challenge for me.

Yep, VCM is too much of a challenge for me.

I was only joking Phil. My point is it's a different kettle of fish when you through 50ft table tops into the mix on big bike tracks. That sorts the men from the boys (I"m definitely a boy :) )

At the end of the day your never going to go to one so you won't know what your missing out on.

You would be right up there in B grade as well. Will do you a deal, come to the Pakenham round and Miniriders will sponsor you for the day (all race entries etc).

I just don't understand what your problem is with it. Or more to the point, who a certain other persons problem with it is....

I think the Braap series is awesome and run at the right time of year so there is racing nearly all year now!! That's an awesome thing and a win for the riders.

This is all about the scene not the brand....

No no no, I don't have a problem at all with VCM, not one bit. It's just hard for me to get to them, that's all, and funds are almost always an issue. It's a personal issue, nothing else. That other person also doesn't have a problem with it at all either. The challenge for me is what I mentioned above, not the tracks.
Same as with the buzz races coming up, I may not be able to go due to distance etc

Um what's going on here Timeeh, you catch the ghost rider in a picture lol.
6agahane.jpg

I almost collected the flag girl after performing that exact manoeuvre :p

BAHAHA. I did the exact same thing haha, She screamed and ran off haha. Lucky i didnt hit her.

Looks like everyone had fun-aim of the game!!!! Good stuff timeh. Tracks hard to make from scratch there but at least you got something to ride on!

Um what's going on here Timeeh, you catch the ghost rider in a picture lol.
6agahane.jpg

Ahh the mysterious ghost rider LOL It's google working it's magic again, sometimes it does a great job like with this
DSC02253-MOTION.gif

Other times you get what you posted.... Bit scary really.

Thanks for posting pictures tim :) , We all like checking out action photo's!

looks like i did end up placeing 3rd in B grade 12" class :) . not shore who they call up on the day for 3rd.
still pritty neat to get listed in 3rd, i don't make top 3 very often

Latest posts

Back