RP Kurri kurri Round 1 count down of AWESOMENESS

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rach88

Reaction score
COUNT DOWN TILL ROUND 1... I DUNNO ABOUT YOU BUT IM EXCITED ENOUGH TO TALK IN CAPS LOCK!!!

8 DAYS TO GO!!!

8 is... how many drink I get to and pass out and vomit lots and have a terrible hang over.

8 is the number of hours we should all sleep!

8 is a fat bear with no arms, legs or ears!

8 is how many planets is in our solo systems (since we no longer count pluto... bassstaaraddddss... im small so you not gonna count me at a person HUH?!)

8 is HOW MANY DAYS TILL KURRI! YAY :D

... game on moles! :p

IME RIDEN IN THE 88 LIMITED CLASS...

AND IME EXCITED TOO.... HENCE THE CAPS LOCK LOL

IM RIDING WOMENS AND STOCKER... BUT MY AWESOME LOVELY BOYFRIEND MACKA IS GONNA KICK UR BUTT IN 88.. SO DONT BE TOO EXCITED HAAHAHAH

IM RIDING WOMENS AND STOCKER... BUT MY AWESOME LOVELY BOYFRIEND MACKA IS GONNA KICK UR BUTT IN 88.. SO DONT BE TOO EXCITED HAAHAHAH

Most ppl beat me ... but ime still going to race and have an awsome time racen at the back of the pack :)

Im racen stock so im in your race rach . and im in 88 with hodgee n ya bf.
:) lookn forward to going racen again! heaps of fun :) :)

Shearer you must come to me and remind me who you are... I know you introducted yourself to me at gwando... But I forget :(

Oh and I'm gonna win stock class... So yeah.. Just letting ya know! Ha ha hs

Is Macka only racing one class or fat boy aswell? Its been a while since I have seen him. He might be to thin for fat boy now.

Shearer you must come to me and remind me who you are... I know you introducted yourself to me at gwando... But I forget :(
Im not popular like you see rach, Im the big fella that raced stock , limited and 10" at gwando. with red rideing gear white shoei helment #57 lol. Hows that jog ya memory rach??

Is Macka only racing one class or fat boy aswell? Its been a while since I have seen him. He might be to thin for fat boy now.
I also pot my name down for fat boy class. im like 125kgs now lol. I be fattest rider there id say

Great stuff mate. Cant wait to race against you. Well done on finally joining the best class. At the end of the day we will all be old and or fat.

Lol macka is still a fatty... As much as a work out I give him his still a fat boy!! So both classes for him!

shearer now I'm just gonna offend people... I'll be going up to every rider in red thinking it's you... Then people will think im calling them fat lol!!! Nar I think I may remember you lol but you still come say hi...

And you you two loser admins by first I mean first to come last... Get with the times!!

Mf we all know you won't show.... Don't lie!! Why aren't you racing?!

And about jase... I have no comment :p

Lol macka is still a fatty... As much as a work out I give him his still a fat boy!! So both classes for him!

shearer now I'm just gonna offend people... I'll be going up to every rider in red thinking it's you... Then people will think im calling them fat lol!!! Nar I think I may remember you lol but you still come say hi...

And you you two loser admins by first I mean first to come last... Get with the times!!

Mf we all know you won't show.... Don't lie!! Why aren't you racing?!

And about jase... I have no comment :p

You gotta stop him eatin them 7/11 donuts while your given him a work out.
I might race 12"am and fat boy

It's hard to get them away from him when we live next store to a servo.... So I'll just have to "work out" with him more... I see no other option?!

OK Rach. ill say hello again so you pot face to the name.We both in stock class so want to look out haha :)

Whos gonna camp out with us on sat night and get wasted ? minibike race , what minibike race?

I live 10 minutes from the track but am seriously thinking bout camping out with yas. Is there a race?

Latest posts

Back