Rta: Small motorcycle special speed limit

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is interesting. This would mean that no scooter, including postie bikes can travel at over 50km/hr after sunset, this seems very strange and i wonder if our interpretation of the rule is correct.

wtf... nsw has the worst road laws...! I got fined for doing a u turn when I was up there. WHAT THE?! The roads are all over the shot. Now how is it safe to make a mini bike go 50ks in an 80 zone?? ur asking to be killed! I feel so sorry for all you guys in nsw that can't have rec reg or go over 50kms! lol just move to vic? ha ha

Probably a law what cops dont enforce. like the law that you must use your blinker when exiting a round a bout... Cops dont even do it

yeahhh....i was doin 120km/h standing up....@ 1am on new years day..thort it was funny :)

Naww I can't get my rx 125 to go faster then 92km/h!! I got the back sprocket changed and I only weight 40kgs! I gotta put on my big bore exhaust on yet. What else can i do dabomb? I wanna be able to rip up the freeway ha ha.

that's why you get the rx50 and swap in a decent motor rach... stooged :p

Naww I can't get my rx 125 to go faster then 92km/h!! I got the back sprocket changed and I only weight 40kgs! I gotta put on my big bore exhaust on yet. What else can i do dabomb? I wanna be able to rip up the freeway ha ha.

best bet is to do this..

146cc Big Bore Kit/Akunar A2 Cam/HD Valve Springs/Ported Lifan BVH/32mm Big Bore Exhaust/Race CDI/Uni Filter/NGK CR7HIX/NGK Coil/Removed Stater Motor

I had a theory being so light would work in my favor enough that the bike would FLY lol... I get the speed wobbles at 90km/h anyway so it's probably for the best it's restricted haha.

haha being on a diet will work in your favor for acceleration, but be the inverse for stability at higher speeds.
u need wider tyres, a custom rear sprocket and a 140cc and up engine to break the 27.77778 m/s or 100km/h :)

Latest posts

Back