Ruby can't come to the phone right now...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mintard

Reaction score
... because Ruby crashed!!! In spectacular style today.

We have one mangled Pitpro Outlaw in the garage right now being fixed up. LOL

Ruby's pride is bruised, but I did say it was a fuckin beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!

We were encouraging Ruby to take some 5 foot ramps, but the landing was a bit ugly. Ruby landed face first in the mud and the bike fell on top. No injuries worth worrying about. We're hoping to have the bike ready for another ride tomorow.

is it real bad damage take a pic of it.

Bars snapped clean off, damage to the throttle, forks appear straight, some breaks and damage to the plastics.

We'll have a closer look tomorrow. Another set of bars fitted now, tomorrow we see if it rides straight.

Even Ruby was more concerned about the bike. LOL

i stacked today aswell at south morang on the straight lol.. had a bit of a colision 4th gear pinned lol

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA, Rubys a dud.. so are you jayden.. but jaydens secksay.

I think someone else is on the crack now LOL

Did you just say jayden's sexy???!! secksay=sexy???

Indeed sir, post some pics up of ruby in pain.. I wanna savour this moment for all that its worth :D

HAHAHA jayden yeh that stack was tense 4th gear pinned into the side of u lol no bad damage to our bodys lol or bikes apart from ur rear break lever rapped around ur footpeg
lol

How can you crash on a 5ft ramp??? It must have been a very high jump or somthing.

And it pisses me off so much how theres so much spam around here...

How can you crash on a 5ft ramp??? It must have been a very high jump or somthing.

And it pisses me off so much how theres so much spam around here...

spam is the useless posts and topics getting started.. please.. if you see a new topic that has already been posted please report it or link it back to a mod so we can fix it up, merge, delete, whichever..

Spam in the form of p0rm is nomrally dealt with pretty well i thought.. but again, should you come across it, please.. report it..

your mother dosnt live in here, so its up to you all to help keep things clean.
report posts/topics here:
http://www.miniriders.com.au/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=4807

SHe'd have a broken are but she'd still be trying to pull the bike out of the mud!!

hey jayden, wats happening? cos i remember u sayin ur gonna get a pp140 soon but now ur gonna mod ur 125?

How can you crash on a 5ft ramp??? It must have been a very high jump or somthing

The track was quite slippery in some sections. Ruby just looked out of shape up the ramp a bit and then it all sent spaz. I serious thought she'd got hurt bad.

Anyways, bike is fixed and ready for action again. Time for Ruby to get back on that horse. LOL

I'm ready for that horse LOL

I mainly busted my nose (yes, I was wearing a lid), bit of a sore back and the usual 'wake up the next day' soreness.

Mintard and I will be out again tomorrow, trying to kill myself yet again!!! LOL

Latest posts

Back