Running an a-frame swing arm

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charckhol

Reaction score
Hey guys would it be possible to run an a-frame swing arm on a ABG 29, would i have to down size the rims? would it benifit the bike, has anyone done this and dose it look and perform good?

Also the seat on an abg 29 is sloped, and u slide down it towards the peterol tank wich is realy anoying, were could i buy a seat to fit it thats the same style as on an motovert/cr50?

the agb runs 14 inch wheels ?
A frame swingarms are better suited to ten and twelve inch wheels. IMO leave it as it is.

For the seat, I dont have a clue.

for the seat just by some red barron flat seat foam of oz50 for $55 then by a red barron gripper seat cover too for $60 and wack it together and wammo your got your self a trick lookin custom flat seat just like a crf50 or motovert

thanks any ideas on swing arm the bike runs 14 inch front 12 inch back... could i down size the rims?

yea could u put 2 12 inch's on it??? but if u did that the bike would slope forward, unless theres a way to udjust it?

that would look preety cool runnin a 10" and 12" rims on a agb29 though you will have to adjust your suspension so it sits lower if your gonna run a 10" in the rear other wise it will look wierd cause there a preety big mini bike

any links any one to buy these rims for cheap with a tyer on on em

anyone please give me a link or an adea of were to get an a-frame for an abg 29

Latest posts

Back