Running In An Engine

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
using synthetic oil in pit bikes when brand new will cause the clutch to slit. you really don't want this when its new as you will be reving it like shit to go nowhere.

what i did with my ducar, I changed the oil befor i even started it let it warm up for like 5 to 10sec then rode it as hard as I could 8 months later havern't had 1 prob

Just take it easy for the first couple of rides as a new engine is ver tight, Dont rev it hard!. Also u may notice a wird smell that is becuse of the engine being new as my bike and my friends both smelled. When the smell doesnt appear anymore u can go for it!!!!! Have Fun

when i first got my bike i rode it for about 5 mins with the oil it was shipped with then changed oil and rode again for about 5-10 mins going harder then changed oil again then pretty much went hard. no probs for me.

make sure the engine in warm before you even ride it (let it idle for bout a minute at least). while your waiting have a close listen to it. Then ride it, u wanna get a lil speed up to keep the engine kool but dont overrev it. Treat it kindly for at LEAST 20 minutes. then change the oil. start her back up, warm it up, then belt the crap out of it for at least a few minutes. This will get rid of all the carbon that formed earlier
then jus go av fun

Latest posts

Back