Rustbucket

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justen-Thyme

Reaction score
Seeing as i live at a beach and ride my bike at track set partially in mangroves(always salty mud and water lying round) my bike has developed cancer really badly.ie Fastace rear shock rusted, steel swingarm rusted, spokes rusted, basically anywhere that paint has been rubbed off. Drz 400e I owned for 2 years never had a problem. I spray fish-oil on after washing but still rusts. Anyway moral of the story is does any1 else have cancer probs and how do they overcome it.(I'm at the point where I need a new bike not worth fixing this POS). Any other bikes prone to rust?
PitPooPusher.jpg

not only bikes that are prone to ruse. anything with a metal property is likely to rust givent the right conditions. Window winders/shutters, fly wire doors, chassis of car, boat trailers, pushbikes, skateboard trucks, tools etc etc etc.. fish oil and clean fresh water is your best bet. maybe some fine sandpaper, and a can of clear spray paint?
WE WANT PICS!!!

If you already do wash your bike properly after every single ride using something like truck wash or degreaser and then spray the bike down with wd40 when its dry I don't know anything else to prevent rust.

Nah dont use truck wash. Used to use orange shit(cant remember name) looked orange ,smelt like oranges but ran out months ago and CBF buying more.I just use tha good ole K'archer water sprayer. I will post pics tonite of the rear shock and fork stanchions etc.
PitPooPusher.jpg

Sorry forgot I had a 3:30am start this mornin. Will take pics when missus gets home from work.
PitPooPusher.jpg

Sorry forgot I had a 3:30am start this mornin. Will take pics when missus gets home from work.
PitPooPusher.jpg

Sweet so we can expect rusty pics being model'd by a 'model' wife!?? or she has the camera!??

you a baker justen!??

LOL she owns the camera is all :D will try to get model shots but she might look worse then the rust:eek: LOL nah not a baker just a delivery driver for fruit and veg supplier:)
PitPooPusher.jpg

there are different types of bakers from the ones that cook pasterys etc!??

Baker? Thats a yank term like blaze a bowl, or roll a blunt then get kottonmouth LOL. Me I'm a stoner. Buckethead TBE. Finally got me shit together and got pics up. Quality not the best but what do you expect from a 20c camera. BTW Gearbox caught ducaritis(3rd gear shat itself)
Fork stanchion
Picture014.jpg

Rear fastace shock
Picture012.jpg

front wheel spoke nipples
Picture011.jpg

And broken original shock(why I want a bike with dog-bone triple link)
Picture004.jpg

I think I found me a replacement bike. I don't think forks are fastace somehow!!!
Main_140BSWT.jpg

Middle_140SWT.jpg

Spiel from website
Unlike all the other sellers on Ebay, WE SUPPLY THESE BIKES WITH A 90 DAY PARTS WARRANTY, the same as any new JAP Bike from a Dealer !

That means that is if a part fails and is found to be the result of a manufacturing fault, WE WILL REPLACE IT WITH A NEW ONE!

Please note that the failed part will have to be returned to us for assesment first.

Warranty is void if the Moto is:

Abused, neglected or used for competative racing
Not serviced, matained at stated invervals

Last edited:
looks like an agb-29 with a werid frame and swingarm.

These come from a different factory to the Orions, Atomiks etc.
The Zhejiang Yongkang Golden Sunshine Appliance Co. to be exact.Hmmmmm. Sounds like they should make sewing machines LOL

if you dont want it to rust get a better quallity bike with more alloy components like frame and swingarm,

Latest posts

Back