SA members

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no not moving just need some eyes to keep a look out over there for a real nice silver vh v8 commodore with about 20inch rims the guy ripped me $2000 his name is aaron

and how did he manage to rip you off?
you can't expect people to want to help if you don't tell the full story

Long story. ebay seller illman.08 sold me the two ttr50's for $2000 paid him on the 21-11-09 by bank deposit as he did not want to pay paypal fee. was told monday the day i paid thay would be sent with toll a good mate his will bring the to me just have to meet him at truck stop. then got call back saying that his mate's run was not till thursday and i would have them friday afternoon and he would call me when he had loaded them and thay had been sent. I had to call him back got hold of him after many calls to be told yes there on the way next day no call from him or truck driver so got on the to him again to be told i would have them this weekend just gone last i talk to him he called me on sunday told me that the bikes are coming into wagga will be getting a call soon to meet. After a hour or so no calll tryed calling now he will not answer his phone left many message's text and yer trying to get ebay to help but yer there only good at taking money not helping get it back.

yea it's a rule on ebay that all sales must have paypal option, with 2grand you gotta be careful. Not trying to have a go mate, it sucks that this asshole would do that to ya

yer i could cry i have had the most f**ked year ever mum passed september and now this he is a dog he knows that one of them was a xmas gift for a kid he had good feedback for all other sales he had done.

i will be in the next two weeks spending some time camping riding and looking for this guy. do not care if i spend more then $2000 looking i have a nice jeep and a camper and will use

yea for 2k I'd be on the hunt. I think taking his car out for a joyride then burning what's left of would make up for it ;)
wouldn't be hard to find a car like that. just try the local maccas carpark at 2am on a friday night

for sure, alot of commodore cruises go on every friday and saturday night, but heaps of police as well.

DvDRip i like the way you think mate. That vh is a dead give up for where he is so i think i will find it a friday or saturday night

pretty keen help out mate,
got a few mates in the common***** scene
will keep an i eye out too
________
Fake Weed

Last edited:
Awsome iam real keen to see this guy. i am coming over to s.a for a week or two as soon as i can get away from work.

if he did a dodgey and ripped you for 2k how do you know his other details are right?he probably doesnt even live in mawson lakes

i asked a ebay user that has picked up a item from his house. I told them whats going on all thay would say was yes thay picked up there item from a marson lakes address but there worryied i may kill him or something and thay will get in ****

Latest posts

Back