SA, South Coast MX Club Ride Day, 23rd February 2014, SA

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks, i didn't like the Ned Kelly Helmet that much.
i might even add some white lines to highlight the shape under the chin bar at the front too.
it is a bit of a painful job trying to copy their picture at twice the size onto the steel, and then i still need to mask it all up.

the Admins there have been trying to find somewhere local for a Big Bike track too, hopefully it will happen soon.
pretty sure there is another 5 ride days organised this year for any under 100cc bikes
and i will post up the Ride Day dates soon.

cheers, craig

thanks, i didn't like the Ned Kelly Helmet that much.
i might even add some white lines to highlight the shape under the chin bar at the front too.
it is a bit of a painful job trying to copy their picture at twice the size onto the steel, and then i still need to mask it all up.

the Admins there have been trying to find somewhere local for a Big Bike track too, hopefully it will happen soon.
pretty sure there is another 5 ride days organised this year for any under 100cc bikes
and i will post up the Ride Day dates soon.

cheers, craig

Yeah I read the article in the news they're looking!!! Have they talked to the guy who own the Parawa track....?? I think that place could be a good place to go, if the owner is keen to accommodate bigger pit bikes, or is that to far south? Parawa will only be 1 hr from Adelaide CBD when the express way is duplicated! So its not to bad, for people even in the inner south suburbs it will only be 40mins :thumbup:

the header is going to be fun for me today,
i won't be using the bike, or the email though

1421319_724524237600144_752222554_o.jpg

modified the Helmet a little more,
and the Header is a painful thing to copy too!

modified the Helmet a little more,
and the Header is a painful thing to copy too!

Looks good! Whats the issue with copying the header? I've found a hd for you too....pretty sure its still ok! Cant remember what it came out of though...

copying it/drawing it onto the top of the metal sheet,
if i had the money i'd get it printed onto a bit of transparent sheet, then sit a light behind it to project it onto the metal sheet
then i could just trace around the edges

copying it/drawing it onto the top of the metal sheet,
if i had the money i'd get it printed onto a bit of transparent sheet, then sit a light behind it to project it onto the metal sheet
then i could just trace around the edges

The misses has a laser printer and pretty sure Mums can do transparent sheets too! Wont be to much of a problem to get it printed onto A4 what size if you're just going to project it!! I can swing passed mum and dads tomorrow, mum has all that stuff!! Even if you take a good quality photo and crop it and take out the transparent parts....wont be a hassle at all! You might have to come pick it up tomorrow arvo though. Just send me the file take a photo or something crop it up on paint and it'll be good to go!

see the cable hang gliding business just south of that ?
next door neighbour to them is South Coast MX

see the cable hang gliding business just south of that ?
next door neighbour to them is South Coast MX

Oh....But still do you want me to get that graphic printed on a transparency for you? It'll come out a ton better you know that!! Come have a quick look at the foxico too and drop the pit pro chassis off if you need it out of the way for friday?

All good if you want it printed and dont want the pain the the arse of doing it free hand the offer is there. When ever you like mate! I know you'll pick the hard option anyways....to old school!!!

Latest posts

Back