Same a sAtomik Blitz?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mate you'll get the same response as i got when i posted this in a different form, most of the guys think they are shit house, thats the impresion i got from them.

they all teased the kid in the photo :( lol hes a bit sad looking.

Warranty is only if ya don't jump it though

" Note: Bike is for recreation purposes only. Buyer should consider their use for this bike. For demanding use We recommend Honda motorcycles."

The frames on these bikes look very weak so you cant blame them for advising that you should not jump with it hahaha

HaHa that kid in the photo is like WTF? i have to ride this peice of sh!t?

Yeah he kinda looks smashed....
But is it the same bike? And yes im probably gonna jump it.

Well is the blitz better or what? not saying there any good or anything though.

I know these bikes are pretty crap but i am just wondering if they are the same as the atomik blitz. that was my question i was not asking if it was good or not cause i know its just another chinese 250cc.
Thankyou.

All good mate think they are pretty much the same ...but like we tell everyone lookin at them you'd be waaaaay better off buying a 2000 model jap bike for 2 grand ....then ya can jump a hundred foot.

Take the guy in here that bought a puzey recently ... we all told him but he didn't listen ....he was back in a day tryin to get it going ...

now 2 weeks on he's selling it .

He should have just cut out the middleman and gave 1000 bucks to someone he hates and saved himself the trouble.

Go the second hand jap ;)

Last edited:
Same as atomik Blitz?

Yes I think they are basically the same bike...a friend of mine has one and it looks the same as the ones in the pics on ebay minus the branding etc of coarse. I bought an Orion AGB-31 and I jump mine...have a look at this...

http://www.miniriders.com.au/mini-chat/10347-apollo-orion-agb-31-250cc-2.html

Not a bad bike...I got mine for $1900.00 Built by a bike shop mechanic and loctighted high tensile bolts etc. It had full headlights etc when I got it as well which I took off before I busted them off lol!!!

ok i guess if it is the same i'd be wiser to go for the one other than the atomik, cause its closer and stuff and the warranty.
thanks.

I know this bike aint good for jumping or much at all except to bum around on and stuff. I' m not that tall and just 16, so it will b alright.

Latest posts

Back