sano bombshell front end

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rider289

Reaction score
hey i'v got a mate selling his 09 crf50 on ebay with a sano bombshell front end including disc brake set up and 12'' front wheel if anyone is interested in the forks were asking $600, let me no wat you think. the bike complete were asking for 2200 no lower, cheers

Last edited:
Hey! With your mate selling his CRF50 on eBay...does he have the Stock Forks for it? If he Sold the Bombshells would he put the Stock Forks back on and then sell as a Complete?

Hey! With your mate selling his CRF50 on eBay...does he have the Stock Forks for it? If he Sold the Bombshells would he put the Stock Forks back on and then sell as a Complete?

yeh mate have the stock forks but you'd need a bar kit?? what would you be offering?

Put the stock forks back on, than I'll be able to tell if the frames bent out and i'll probably make you an offer.

Put the stock forks back on, than I'll be able to tell if the frames bent out and i'll probably make you an offer.

dude the bikes been riden about 3 times with them forks and hasnt even been jumped, i can guarantee you the frame is not bent, what offer were you thinking of?

im from newcastle and does it come with everything u need for it including the front wheel for 600

and just wondering mate , u didnt happen to have a yz 125 a few years back

im from newcastle and does it come with everything u need for it including the front wheel for 600

yeh mate come with front wheel, tyre, tube, forks, and disc brake set up and if you wanted them i could probly through in the se pro taper bars because they fit better in that triple clamp. let me no wat you think, cheers

yeah im pretty keen on the forks mate but just looking at the pics of it on ebay looks like the place where i bought a yz 125 and it was in east maitland too

yeah im pretty keen on the forks mate but just looking at the pics of it on ebay looks like the place where i bought a yz 125 and it was in east maitland too

wat's your name? i'd say it probly was it, wasnt anything wrong with it was there? lol probly goin back 4 years atleast?

If he takes the forks What price you thinking for the stocka with the fox shock?

my names daniel i came with my dad in a van and you (assuming it was you ) took me for a ride into the bush up the street u where on a 50

my names daniel i came with my dad in a van and you (assuming it was you ) took me for a ride into the bush up the street u where on a 50

ahk yeh mate that was me, im guessing you found big bikes to expensive aswel? haha, that was a different 50 though, there my mates forks feel free to come check them out if your interested there pretty easy to swap over aswel

If he takes the forks What price you thinking for the stocka with the fox shock?

i was gunna get rid of the fox shock for 250 and put just harder springs in the front and back and put a pro taper bar kit on it and advertise it for 1800

maaaan i gotta get this new 50 and ill definitely be keen on the shock . ill buy it now if you will sell it now.

cheers.

Latest posts

Back