Save The Duck

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey werideminis i just saw ur thread saying that the ramps and track3 is being closed i left a comment in ur thread but if any1 can clarify this for me then it would b great. SAVE THE RAMPS i dont jump da ramps but i no of many mates that do nd it is great 2 watch them play S-H-I-T and just watchin them have a sesh

hey dude ! talkin to the owners now !
its true !
shut down ! the ramps and track 3, they even made a Ramp style dirt hit, and thats gotta come down aswell. :(

it sucks, but its true :(

dude that is so bad there r so many local boys that go there that i no of but i havent personally met but they go there every day for da fmx (my dad nd i tak 2 the mechanic there everytime we go down hes a good bloke) yeh thats how i know but they will have no where 2 ride i wouldnt b suprised if they end up buying the ramps off them do u no if they will try nd do nethin 2 be able to put them there again thanks for the update 2 mate

"The Chronicle" today said that the coroner who did the inquest said that the safety procedures weren't adequate. This is a pretty unfair statement to make. People complain that the ambos take too long to reach the park, but if the park was closer to the hospital then people would complain of the noise or the proximity of the park to their houses. The deaths were tragic accidents, but when people visit the park they have a reasonable idea of what risks they expose themselves to, which is why visitors must sign before entering. The park is one of the best places in australia to ride and with the growth of our country increasing soon there might not be anywhere to ride. SAVE THE DUCK!

yeh to right mate they say the ambulance take 2 long 2 get there thats tru it takes them a while 2 get there sure but only 1 persons family who has died r complaining the rest of them want it 2 stay open as well it is a disgrace. the ambos do a great job there 2 and the family i believa has quite adequent first aid as my mate has needed first aid before nd they have been really good about it SAVE THE DUCK

Was just talkin to Jess, Here auntie owns bdv, and she said there is no way
they are going to close down the track.
Personally i think its a Great place, ive road tripped it up from sydney with glover
about 10/15 times just to ride there, and its one of the safest tracks ive ever been on, not to mention all the good memories camping there hittin the drinks with the boys haha !

why can i only recall taking u one maybe two times up there lol
and i dont remember u even having a bike haha. god u make me laugh

why can i only recall taking u one maybe two times up there lol
and i dont remember u even having a bike haha. god u make me laugh

i didnt have a bike...and u might remember taking me there 2 times, but dont forget i did live up there for 3 months, you make me laugh mr glover

when I went there around 2004 it was a fantastic place the kids were having a blast on the 50 track and the big kids were flying! It's a great place and lets face it if it does shut down thousands of patrons will be forced to go elsewhere, it's a place were riders can congregate and share the fun of riding.

If they shut down BDV they're gonna be in a whole world of shit from the entire riding community!

Cheers Kyle

That place is everything to me, if they close it i will seriously sell my bike and get in to something else. Its the only decent place i have to ride

so yous all know, Bdv is not closing down, we are putting up fences around each track with a gate to get into each, building 4 brand new ramps, the top ramps are demolished, the distance ramp will be concreated out the front with BLACK DUCK VALLEY signs on it. track 3 is getting rebuilt into a Adult Beginners track with approx 40ft long tabletops. the freestyle setup will be two way with a 75ft hits, 65ft hits, and a begineers ramp. the carpark/camp grounds will be seperated from the bikes, as in, camp grounds on left, bike riding on the right, there will be a special track for the bikes to get from the shower grounds to the tracks. but no BDV IS NOT CLOSING, just making things better and safer!

wich track is track 3 ?? the one with the 80ft tabletop? and a little sitting/shed area looking at it?

nah that is track 2, track 3 is the one that had the 130ft table on it with a few other hits, but atm it has 2 80ft kicky tabletops and couple other stuff on it but is closed and getting built into the adult begineers track

black duck is a wicked place 2 go riding i went there and had a ball

Latest posts

Back