Scored a bargain today.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motoXXX

Reaction score
well i scored a pretty good bragain today.

picked up a ute with 6 months rego for $300 buks,sure its rough but what else do you need for taking bike and to run around in,it got a slight noise in 1st,2nd and 3rd in the 5 speed but ill have a look what it is and go from there but shifts smooth as so dunno,this w/e ill be home jobb respraying it red again,not sure wether im doing the whole outside or just the roof and bonnet that needs it,but other then that runs like a pearler :)

PICS:

Picture165.jpg

Picture166.jpg

Picture167.jpg

yeh my thorts exactly lol,we score a few good deals on cars and some bikes from the local scrap metal joint,we know the guys as they are family friends and people these days are just so rich and if anything goes wrong with there car they just scrap it,the dude drove this ute in and he scraped it and they gave him 50 buks for it then the sell it to me for 300 ,the bloke said he got a new car and couldnt be bothered advertising it so he just thort he scrap it ?? what a F*** wit,special a ute they hold there value no matter what age it is,

some people are just to stupid or have enough money to jsut give it away,ive seem a dude drive in a vt commodore just fine and say its outta rego and i got a new car so how much will u give me and they weighed it and say 100 buks and he said done and walked out with 100,now thats a complete FVCK!NG tool of a guy...it had alot of kms on the clock but still man what a losser...

some people think that if the cars at the scrap metal joint it must be screwed so they dont bother,but let me tell you that aint the case.

i also picked up this for 200 buks a few months back,this car is imac inside and out,ill be keeping this one for a run about i think for a while anyway..wasnt regoed but.

PICS:

Picture169.jpg

Picture171.jpg

Picture174.jpg

nice work, cars are only good for getting bikes around anyways so the cheaper the better

yeh my thorts exactly lol,we score a few good deals on cars and some bikes from the local scrap metal joint,we know the guys as they are family friends and people these days are just so rich and if anything goes wrong with there car they just scrap it,the dude drove this ute in and he scraped it and they gave him 50 buks for it then the sell it to me for 300 ,the bloke said he got a new car and couldnt be bothered advertising it so he just thort he scrap it ?? what a F*** wit,special a ute they hold there value no matter what age it is,

some people are just to stupid or have enough money to jsut give it away,ive seem a dude drive in a vt commodore just fine and say its outta rego and i got a new car so how much will u give me and they weighed it and say 100 buks and he said done and walked out with 100,now thats a complete FVCK!NG tool of a guy...it had alot of kms on the clock but still man what a losser...

some people think that if the cars at the scrap metal joint it must be screwed so they dont bother,but let me tell you that aint the case.

i also picked up this for 200 buks a few months back,this car is imac inside and out,ill be keeping this one for a run about i think for a while anyway..wasnt regoed

go the toyota camerys we have 2 a wagon and a sadan they just go and go aye?

you get bloody good bargins in the wreckers.

thats a preety sweet ute you scored mate:)

hahaha me and me mates just went and got a Magna for 100bucks today!!! 2months rego left lol

we rang the fella up and ask the condition and he said i wouldnt put my kids in it hahahaha

it goes alright but lol

Wow, congratulations mate! $300 is a great price!!
I remember getting my grandpa's old magna for $50! Full tank.
Even the wreckers in their town wouldnt take it, so i did, drove road the paddock for about 2 weeks, then gearbox died on me, took it to the scrap yard down here, got $50 for it!!!!

motoxxx nice man 300 bucks sweet i wish i picked one up liek that for 300 bucks 6 months rego. if i wher u id weld the diff.

score man you done well......hmm might have to go for a look this w/e lol

Latest posts

Back