scribbles pictures

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im with wardy,

In todays world there is a chance that you (yes i mean everybody) may write or create something that has taken you ages and cost you big $$$ to produce. If you put it up for sale you would not like it if somebody downloaded or copied it and you missed out on your cut.

With my sisters husband starting out in the music career, hes more than happy for people to download his album, its getting his name out there in the music world :)

I just thought about what I said and remembered that I ride a bike that was copied from Honda. I dont know if that makes me a criminal as I purchased mine but I am sure that some dudes in China are running the gauntlet of prosecution

Mate, thanks for the onesty, and yes all china bikes are copys, Which just makes it funny that Wardya didnt realise it, Owning himself and labeling him as a dumbass for life, Cheers.

no i fucking havnt and il whinge* about fuckwits steal all i want if your downloading videos your no better then the scum that steal bikes/car from you house if you realy like the fucking dvd or cd why not support them and pay the 10 bucks you cheap cunts.
and pascal i hope you get caught so you can see how kool stealing/breaking copy right realy is.

Section 132AL(2) of the bill provides that a person commits an "indictable offence" if they possess "a device, intending it to be used for making an infringing copy of a work or other subject-matter".

This is the most serious offence for an individual technology user, as it means they've intentionally broken copyright law. It is subject to a penalty of five years in jail, a fine of up to $65,000, or both.
lets see how kool you are when you have to sell everything you own and become homeless go on kool kid keep on stealing.

Waaaaaaaaaah, fucking waaah.

Lars Ulrich the drummer of metallica had a cry like this, look where it got him.. Millions of lost fans..

no i fucking havnt and il whinge* about fuckwits steal all i want if your downloading videos your no better then the scum that steal bikes/car from you house if you realy like the fucking dvd or cd why not support them and pay the 10 bucks you cheap cunts.
and pascal i hope you get caught so you can see how kool stealing/breaking copy right realy is.

Section 132AL(2) of the bill provides that a person commits an "indictable offence" if they possess "a device, intending it to be used for making an infringing copy of a work or other subject-matter".

This is the most serious offence for an individual technology user, as it means they've intentionally broken copyright law. It is subject to a penalty of five years in jail, a fine of up to $65,000, or both.
lets see how kool you are when you have to sell everything you own and become homeless go on kool kid keep on stealing.

dude! EVERYBODY downloads, i bet you that every bloody person on the board that makes the laws about downloading illegal downloads heaps of junk! don't go all technical, something tells me that a cop won't come 2 mi door and take me 2 jail or give me a big fine for downloading a few videos and songs, i even hacked limewire pro, lol.

actually pascal you can get fined for dowloading music and anything else illegally

haha who cares...if it was that illegal EVERYONE would be in jail..thats my bet. i also downloaded limewire pro from lime wire :p DICKHEADS haha

yeh im not saying dont do it cos i have 412 songs downloaded lol i just checked itunes
and i dont think as many people would have ipods if they had to buy there music other than download it, i know i wouldnt :p

i hav more like 500 and about 50 movies, yeh i hacked limewire pro, its a bit better, mainly it downloads faster. lol, if u got sent 2 prison 4 downloading then all the cops would be in prison so who would lock ppl up?
every cop i know downloads tonnes more stuff, yes if u actually pirate stuff like burn 100 copies of say harry potter and sell it on the street, that can get arrestable but not just downloading it.

With my sisters husband starting out in the music career, hes more than happy for people to download his album, its getting his name out there in the music world :)

If he gets his name out there and 1 million people download his first studio album without paying for them and only 1000 people actually purchase his album he will change his tune when he realises how much $$$$$$ he has missed out on.

He is probably happy for people to listen to his stuff for free rather than not hear it at all at the moment so he should put it on youtube.

If he invests 50 thousnand or more to produce a single and cheap video clip and takes a couple of months off work to tour the country to market it he will want a $$$ return.

Last edited:
Do police issue the copyright fine? If so, wouldn't they cops be knocking on everyones door and going through there computer?

1. you didnt hack limewire pro you dled the shit versoin then you downloaded the pro from that not hacking idiot...

Your right there.

Do police issue the copyright fine? If so, wouldn't they cops be knocking on everyones door and going through there computer?

Your right there.

They can search your house if they have evidence.

Latest posts

Back