sdb and atomik frame help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phillip_1337

Reaction score
hey guys i was wondering if it would be possible to do a do a straight switch out with my sdb bike frame and use an atomik one without needing to change any parts. i might be buying this atomik reign bigfoot rolling frame for $200 i dont know how much shipping is yet. thanks phillip_1337

here is my bike and pics of the atomik

17-14-black-5.jpg

frame2.jpg

frame.jpg

CC3jp5BWkKGrHqYOKjwEzlJ-MbOJBNMrqRtTw_12.jpg

CC3joqgEGkKGrHqMOKpwE0Vsugp0BNMrqQnwiw_12.jpg

depends what parts you got.. but i thought we covered this in one of your other threads (or maybe someone elses)

you have a perimeter frame so to change a reign bigfoot you need all the plastics including tank. the swing arm may or may not interchange..

but really we have no idea of what you have to play with.. maybe post pics of everything you have and everything on this other bigfoot

Mate personally I wouldnt cuz all your doing is going from perimeter frame to perimeter frame?

Why do you want to change frames?

Carlton

Mate personally I wouldnt cuz all your doing is going from perimeter frame to perimeter frame?

Why do you want to change frames?

Carlton

i just want a better frame then my current

phillip

Last edited:
does anyone know what material the Atomik Reign Bigfoot is made of is it steel or alloy?

Latest posts

Back