search parts terra-moto 125 tdx pro

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YaM White

Reaction score
- hello to all the riders I'm very French and no English so I use google translation so sorry for all this, and if poorly written.

So here is my problem I just bought a terra-moto tdx 125 pro and I can not find a website or store France to have parts for my bike so I'm wondering if you had site to order parts for this dirt

good ride at all :action-smiley-035:

thank you for responding so quickly I am looking for some parts skid protective arm cycle oscillating parts of the engine to change the piston and sleeve seal and if it breaks because I do not want to disassemble the engine up if I can not find the parts for change

it seems to be a good bike with a perimeter frame, front fork marzzochi, rear suspension adjustment knob

you pence what this dirt?

Attachments

• 20130527_172503.jpg
    20130527_172503.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 11
thank you for the links but my67xr website is not terra-motorcycle parts in there there any other brand that would fit YCF style or other

thank you for the links but my67xr website is not terra-motorcycle parts in there there any other brand that would fit YCF style or other
engine parts are a brand of there own, lets say if the engine is a lifan 125 then you look for a lifan 125 piston... im not sure what motor yours is (need better pics of it)

I already look I think it's a honda jialing but I'm not sure I will but a picture of the cylinder there is marked "GONJYU"

4.jpg 5.jpgmoteur 2.jpgmoteur.jpg

Pretty sure thats the yx125 start in any gear engine.

the site in the second link sell parts for Terra-Moto, look on their home page

let them know your engine is a 156FMI horizontal, (stamped into the casing below the front sprocket)
any bike shop should be able to help you out.

when you go to rebuild just measure your boresize, then look for a piston and rings to that size.. if its from a pitbike shop usually there similar sizes..

Latest posts

Back