see what happens when ya bored

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnItChY

Reaction score
well today i had to get tiles for the house reno , scored a bargain and got white porciline floor tiles for 18 bucks mtr more than half price :D

so as i had a win and was early i stopped at bunnings as ya do , and found my self doing this for a few hrs latr that day , still heaps to go , but turning out pretty cool , this is a spare motor i have and a this is a test run , but it looks good , so a few more hrs tomorrow should come up ok ,gunna go get a bench grinder and set it up to buff , nxt motor ,

tho i dunno wtf im gunna do about the head and barrel :eek: to many fins:(

24042010078.jpg

24042010079.jpg

24042010080.jpg

24042010081.jpg

Paint the barrel in gloss black and only polish the head... You'll have a shiny zebra ;)

oooooooooooh so does james!
james want shinys!
man im getting really tired! better go beddie byes!
night fellas

lol its not even 8 haha

hmm looks good but not sure wether i prefer the blue grey paint job that is nomally on lifan 150s

lol its not even 8 haha

hmm looks good but not sure wether i prefer the blue grey paint job that is nomally on lifan 150s
nar its ruff finish and marks easy , looks greasy all the time

this is far from finished but getting there

Lookin good Snitchy,did you take any progress pics?Would make a good bling sticky??????

did you do it by hand orr? i need to find out how to polish by hand before tomorrow!!! other wise we'll be bored and have a boring black motor!

EDIT: sorry bout kicking the thread up

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back