seized engine!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i really would advise against an easy out unless the bolt isnt very tight

more than half the time easy outs snap...... and because there made out hardened steel or something else like that you cand drill them out so its game over

but as sean said try hes ideas if all of them fail chuck it!!!

So what happened to the actual engine being seized? One second you are diagnosing it and the next your tightening your exhaust? Your all over the place!!

I gotta be honest mate, by the sounds of it you are your bikes worst enemy. Take it to somone else to look at before it really stings your pocket.

dude, i'm not being nasty here but it seriously sounds like you really don't know what you're looking for or even understand basic mechanics at all..
ask one of your dad or one of your mates who know a thing or two about it to take a look at it for you
it's going to be your best option instead of having five fingers in the pie (listening to five varying opinions)
you're just going to get more confused by listening to ten sets of instructions

I think take head off and give it to some one with the tools .
Tools are worth at least $50

ok sorry i made a mistake the "pw80" is actually a "dt 80"!
so how much would it be worth?
and remember its not running...
ooh and i took apart the engine today and the piston is scratched so bad i fell over backwards and landed on my feet!
hehehe ill put pics up later

ok sorry i made a mistake the "pw80" is actually a "dt 80"!
so how much would it be worth?
and remember its not running...
ooh and i took apart the engine today and the piston is scratched so bad i fell over backwards and landed on my feet!
hehehe ill put pics up later

in that condiont i cant imagine much more than 100 bucks.... if that

get another engine and sell and buy something a bit better like an atomik 140

buy a new engine....

put new engine in bike

sell bike and save some coins

and put it all together and upgrade :)

Ok, let me break it down for you..

PBK is saying..

1. Buy new motor for your Atomik
2. Sell your Atomik
3. Buy Atomik Nitrous 140

It seems pbk has already posted this message..

Well I agree with you pbk.

Atomik, go with pbk's idea, then you have no reason for the motard rims not to fit.

update

ok so i finally got me hands on a camera and here is some damage pics (piston 2 come)
auncle david said that there was wear on the rod so it'd need 2 be replaced
Picture%20013.jpg

how she sits now
IMG]http://lh4.ggpht.com/_oRv3r-Xerr4/TITGiZleG9I/AAAAAAAAApo/vRvxwOkAsSM/s640/Picture%20007.jpg[/IMG]
broken mounty bitty thingy
Picture%20006.jpg

my exaust mod that i made with roofing screws!
i rekon it looks mad as!
Picture%20024.jpg

Picture%20025.jpg

oh and look there is my camelpak right where i left it from the last ride right next 2 the oil!
Picture%20027.jpg

so yeah the deal is that if i do good on my exams mum will buy me a new lifan 125 with a type r head!!!
from dhz!
thats all 4 now guys!
thanks
james

oh cool i didnt see that comment before how much ya want 4 it wayne?
is it a lifan?
used?
thanks
james

dunno mate...make me an offer..its in my bike, had like MAX 2 mins running..so technically used but still Brand new

plus new braided cables

Latest posts

Back