Selling my bike - need you're thoughts.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benox

Reaction score
Hello people,

Some of you may remember me, some may not. I am benox, the lord of the manor.

For those of you who don't know me, I used to be a very frequent poster on here and was actually a mod for quite some time. However, this is irrelevant.

I've decided to sell my bike. My beauty, my one and only, my love. I haven't rode the bloody thing in about a year and a half. It's just been sitting in my grandparents garage collecting dust, so I've decided to sell it. It is an Atomik Nitrous 138cc. I bought it around 2 years ago and rode it quite alot. It still runs great suprisingly.

The dilemma i'm facing is that, I want atleast 450-500 for it. I want to know if this is asking too much. I'd probably go into depression if I sold it for any less considering the amount of money I spent on this thing.

These are the mods i've put on the bike:
Pro taper Dual Compound grips
Pro taper XR SE Bars
Green UNI Filter
NGK Sparkplug
Bi-Fold clutch lever
Tsubaki QR Racing Chain
Replaced front brake lever
Replaced fuel lines
Replaced fuel filter
Replaced back tyre

and the extras I'm chucking in with it:
Back brake system
Original Atomik bars
Air filter
Original chain
A back rim and tyre
Shell Advance Filter Oil
Shell Advance Chain Lube
A Kawasaki KX Killswitch(Unused, just needs to rewired then put on.)

PICS:
picture023xz.jpg

picture022cc.jpg

Please give me your honest thoughts on the matter.
cheers

Last edited:
i can only let it slip coz its the BENOX many others would have a deleted thread

now benny boy plz go fix ya thread mate , needs the layout and pics are worth a 1,000 words , u know this

good to see ya ugly mug my boy , lurking benny boy lol

yep get pics or the thread is useless

but seriously you haven't spent much on the bike at all from what you've said.... I'd say worth around $300 maybe more on ebay but not worth $500 unless u find a sucker

i can only let it slip coz its the BENOX many others would have a deleted thread

now benny boy plz go fix ya thread mate , needs the layout and pics are worth a 1,000 words , u know this

This isn't a for sale thread though. It's in mini chat and he just wants to know what it's worth. He didn't mention he wants to sell it on here

Exactly right Jmadden, this isn't an ad to sell my bike, I'm just trying to figure out what it's worth. Shame you guys think it's only worth 300 blah. That's a real disappointment. I'll add some pictures to the initial post anyway.

i sold something similar to that the other day probably even better nick $315 just suck it up is all you can do

This isn't a for sale thread though. It's in mini chat and he just wants to know what it's worth. He didn't mention he wants to sell it on here
correct you are , my bad , wasnt looking , good luck benny , id say 300 will pull it up

yep after seeing the pics you'll be laughing if you more than $300

I'd put the atomik bars back on and sell the tapers for $50.... the tapers won't help the sale of the bike

Latest posts

Back