September Chinese Pitty of the month!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
all im trying to say is, if holden and ford can have two different categories why cant chinese and japanese

th_DSC004752-1.jpg

omg there is like no where near enough Honda's on this site to even make any kind of jap category , weather its jap FOTM or even a Honda mini chat etc... if you need information on them your better off going to PM because this site will need a heck of alot more members with Honda's and with knowledge of Honda's to make them ideas even work.

great idea for chinabike of the month. Sirs, i thus put mine forward, and she aint store bought, built entirely from the ground up, not a shop bike with stickers...
minis123.jpg

thump*140 well done on that great bike!

normally i hate those crf mid size framed bikes but you made it look really good!

looks exactly like a dhz 140 monster with lots of mods!

yeah the frame is DHZ monster, so well picked sir!! everything else is basically anything i could find on ebay that was either gold alloy bling, or looked like it would make for a pretty wild custom.... basically went for the best of everything that was available on ebay, with the exception of high dollar suspension components... there are people out there who would cry at the shameful, may-as-well-be-stolen prices i paid, but overall, to anyone who wants to build a bike from the ground up, this one cost just under three grand... certainly not a cheap way to do it, but hey, i built it, and i probably wont see another one like it at the local track...

and these two are some i prepared earlier... ha ha... the camo one is the missuses missile, and the black one used to be a thumpstar hungeten... modded a bit since then, with frame change, suspension and exhaust mods... the camo one runs a loncin 125, different plastics, one industries graphics, hand operated rear brake and mikuni (genuine..cough, giggle) 26mm carby... (the missus likes her camo...)
atomik125.jpg

charlsONEINDCamo110004jpg2.jpg

hahah nice bike but seriously if ur gonna build a bike from the ground up atleast build up a honda

Latest posts

Back