September Chinese Pitty of the month!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rainey

Reaction score
ive decided to start another poll on the best chinese pitty of the month as chinese pittys dont stand a chance really against hondas in the FOTM.........any support from the mods on this would be great???

same rules as fotm except no hondas..........cos hondas would just blitz the poll hahaha( wish i had a honda )

load up your pics

lol yea i agree
pitsteransvz011.jpg

maybe different FOTM for different category bikes, ie CHINES and JAPANESE similar to your JOTM and COTM motoxxx, but plain and simple

CFOTM

JFOTM

i think this will need a poll

Last edited:
But its nearly allways china of the month, theres not often honda's and its just getting good, china of the month would be boring because it would just be all stock pitro's and stuff hahah honda's arent boring because they're all unique because people build them up but whatever.

And if this is done I reckon it should be divided, have jap of the month too though the problem there would probably be getting enough bikes for the poll, I think it should be left how it is and its NOT because i have a honda, its not about winning anyway I like seeing what bikes come in every month and voting. And if more people are voting for the honda's they obviously like them more, really it seems to me all you care about is winning.

Last edited:
e they're all unique because people build them up but whatever

your forgetting not everyone can afford to modify a japanese mini because it is very expensive to do! most members are proud of what they own even if they have spent a couple hundred dollars on it

finished.jpg

My new gangsta ...
OKO carby, billet kicker and gear on order ... gunna change graphics to rockstar.

your forgetting not everyone can afford to modify a japanese mini because it is very expensive to do! most members are proud of what they own even if they have spent a couple hundred dollars on it

even if there was a chinese of the month whos gonna win ? (the one that spent the most money on it...... obviosly not a stock pitpro etc) so then people will still complain...

and most if not all Honda's on this site have been posted in FOTM already so they wont be up for a while to come so there would be like 2-3 Honda's in the poll , and would most probably be the same Honda's.......

For sure, and they can put theres up too.

lol i spent a cople hundred on mine!

Honda's dont cost much to do up , just have to be smart with them. Def not more $$$ to do up than a china. I got the prices to prove it! and links!!!
So that is no longer valid...

even if there was a chinese of the month whos gonna win ? (the one that spent the most money on it...... obviosly not a stock pitpro etc) so then people will still complain...

and most if not all Honda's on this site have been posted in FOTM already so they wont be up for a while to come so there would be like 2-3 Honda's in the poll , and would most probably be the same Honda's.......

What he said

with chinese bikes you get more bang for your buck and with hondas they have to be pretty sikly modified to really go hard like flarrys 108.

i reckon for around 4k you could build up a nice crf50 thats including suspension, motor , bars , wheels, swingarm, frame or you could get a cheap pit bike for like 1800 spend like 300-400 and it wud be sweet..........if i had my time ova i kno i would have got a crf50 but the power of the 150 motor is insane...

back onto the topic i think there shud be a chinese fotm and a jap fotm, but this is really up to the mods..... we have no control

One FOTM is enough and the chinas do give some competition as coz in july coolie won with his china and there have been some other nice china winners aswell. It just makes for some good competition.

I do like the idea of a jap mini section for all the crf's, xr's, ttr's ect

i think jap of the month would be cool but i dont think their would be enough jap 50s to have 10 every month . IMO i think every thing should be rolled into 1( 50S / MIDSIZE ETC) and just have MINI OF THE MONTH anyways my 2 c.

Having 1 FOTM is better IMO,

When you start splitting it up than itll just lose its appeal i believe,

The hondas will stop soon anyway so i cant see what the problem is, any voting on stock pitpros etc is pretty boring anyways:D

The JAP section will be the same bikes every month anyways, with the exception of 1 or 2 every few months at best!

Having Japs in the same section will get people spending more on there chinas to try and catch up:D than it wont be full of stockas every month hahahaha.

Latest posts

Back