September FOTM

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for fifty of the month!!!!

• Thumpstarboy

Votes: 21 22.8%
  • FOXraceWES

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Pitst3r x4

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Flarry

Votes: 24 26.1%
  • Realmenride50s

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • unit_mx

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • mini mullisha

Votes: 22 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf y do i have 1 vote i have more mods they anyone else ive more hp they anyone one esle wtf

Anyways back to the voting, Mini Mullisha has my vote for the Z, Race ya?:cool:

alot of contraversy this month haha,and is a hard 1 to pick,i voted for unit , sorry mate forgot to vote last month might of had a draw??
And costom Bring it on!!!anytime??
Coolmodee they are 8's! lol
BBBRRAAAPPPPPPPPPP

flarry you got my vote wat a beast....but i cant stop thinking about that z the chunkynes of those tyres are juts sick!!!............how long has su been banned for is it for good????

If I could I would vote for all of yours! All got nice bikes but my vote will be going to Thumpstarboy. Very nice bike mate. Any chance of seeing a video of her running?

wow im doing alrite.....

not bad...tie second place!

yeh Wyld the vids coming!

flaz is that the frame i sold you?
looks good buddy hope it is ,glad it come to good use

Rainey
22082008038.jpg

love the air filter :p

whats wrong with that air filter thats custom you just cant buy that sorta air filter nowadays hahaha

Sus1=owned

Hahah you'd still have 1 vote if you didnt tell all your mates to vote for you. :rolleyes:

HAHAHA got him! Hi 5!

oh yeh and my vote goes to Rainey Niice bike:D :D
EDIT: Glad i read the part about sus and rainey getting banned i almost voted for him, probly wouldnt noticed when his name wasnt there,
not sus i wouldnt vote for him on principle. My vote now has to go to probly Mini Mullisha, im not a fan of z's but that thing is so dam cool!!

Btw rainey why did you cheat? Your bike had a good chance, More importantly how did you get caught? Coolies on the job i see :D

argh edit number 5 i think. I think it should be called BOTM=Bike of the month coz there aint many fiddys?

Last edited:
noooooo stop voting for mini mulisha, hes won what 3 times?? haha well really i dont care, aslong as I can still ride my bike I dont care about votes.

hope not to late

hey guys wondering if i cud put my chopper in to go for 50 of the month

my beasty chopper
125cc loncin
CNC oil cooler
CNC adjustable race clutch
CNC muffler
Hi Rev Cdi
Kmc 420 chain
Mikuni 25mm Carbi
CNC Oil Plate Adaptor

Attachments