September Fused Minis Photo Comp

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fusedminis

Reaction score
Hey guys, we are have moved the comp here to mini chat so it draws even more entries than last month. This month the winner will win a set of Fused Minis Graphics to slap on their bike.

FusedStickerColours.jpg

Just like last month the best photo posted by the end of the month will take the kit.

So enter your greatest shots, whether it be busting out a new trick, ripping some burms or just cruising some trails.

Look forward to seeing what you got this month.

The Fused Minis Team

Last edited by a moderator:
hey mate, just asking, if you win, you dont get the plastics too do ya, it's just the stickers right? and no i dont have any good pics so yer

my best mate doing a back flip

my best mate doing a back flip out on his property in the sticks:D

Thanks guys

BackFlipComp3.jpg

________
Og Kush Seeds

Last edited:
DO the stickers come in KLX style no point me entering otherwise lol

ok seems like everyone has questions,

first, yes only the stickers are up to win, we do have platics that can be purchased seperately.

second, if a photo didnt qualify for the past months comp or it didnt win you can re-enter.

third, for the moment only crf style stickers are available, we hope to have some klx in a month or two.

and fourth, if you dont have any good photos, get some for your chance at winning some free gear.

Fused Minis

come on people keep the entries coming. you must all have some shots from the weekend???

at the moment theres not too many entries, theres a couple of good shots like the backflip sequence and the pure class of flarrys whip.

but it looks like people dont like to get free stuff anymore?

this comp is going to die if there isnt more entries.

Fused Minis

Honestly Fused I think its because people like to run different graphics kits on there bikes but a bike part of some sort like some billet bling would attract alot more entries I think.

Yes it seems that way, maybe we will rethink the prize for next month, but we still cant believe people arent jumping at free gear? Afterall its not hard to post a pic.

As for this month, the prize will be a choice of our Fused Kit or a Monster Energy Kit, maybe that will entice a few other to enter?

Last edited:
Yes it seems that way, maybe we will rethink the prize for next month, but we still cant believe people arent jumping at free gear? Afterall its not hard to post a pic.

As for this month, the prize will be a choice of our Fused Kit or a Monster Energy Kit, maybe that will entice a few other to enter?

if its klx style im in!

Latest posts

Back