Shearers backyard 50 track build'n

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shearer

Shear Ability
Reaction score
Had a 50 track on family farm for ages. Me and my brother have had so much fun ride/racen few mates there.
http://www.miniriders.com/mini-chat/31933-shearers-backyard-mini-mx-racen.html
Had lots of ideas n plans to make track longer and evan more fun. Adding flyover type jump was idea had. So track cross over haveing one harf track going mainly clockwise n other section going mainly anti clockwise hehe :) .

So bean working fair bit over last mouth on project. Dad had old two deck cattle crate that we decided to use in Construction of our flyover. So cut had hacked her down to size we was were after!
Random design.....
newflyover2.jpg

Picture of plain went with!.
flyoverpictureplan.jpg

lookin sweet bro ill apply myself and comment lol should be awsome when complete...

Picture of the two deck stock float
Flyover5.jpg

Cut'n it down to size!
Flyover1.jpg

Will be awesome when it's finished!! It looked cool when I saw it last week. :) :)

Nice gonna looks sweet when its done!
Yeah wogtaz , she coming along nice, couple extra pictures cut'n crate down to size.
SAM_0977.jpg

Got height n lenght just about now! next step pull apart n pot roof in. also add more steel to make it stronger hehe.
15052011.jpg

Dad and i got her down to size and moved her into place. 7m long 2.2m high 3m wide. drove me statesman under her shows just how big is. make for some good battles. Also started cutt'n some iron bark sleepers for the roof.
Statesmanflynunder.jpg

Get'n stick welder up top , get'n rail up so spectators don't fall off or get of line n ride bike over edge that would suck.. so Yeah! comeing along!
21062011001.jpg

Loading up kenworth. Just getn the right sorta dirt n heaps of it seams to be the tricky bit.
DSC00328.jpg

Picture of up ramp of me flyover jump. My track 3m wide so pot posts for railing 4.4m wide.So easy get up & not likely to hit em.
SAM_1172.jpg

Thats the run up of the track got already. Works well pleased with it so far
SAM_1206.jpg

Thanks for all the kinda words fellow minibike fan's. :)
last weeknd few of local boys came over they blown away with how cool was. witch was great as dad and i bean pot'n alot of time into buildn it. only little things just to tidy her up now. like netting on fence, painting evan thought of potn shade over top hehe be cool.
Concentrate on get'n rest of track sorted. picture taken from view landing and out lookn over new section poting in. around 150m longer its going to be.
newsection.jpg

Got bit to do yet but this the plan
Come down of flyover click3rd (just left hand side of pic) follow into right hand sweper, To right hand bowl turn. Back into left hand turn,

Picture shows next bit better.
newsection1.jpg

then see go into left hand bowl turn, GO up into right hand bowl turn , To little table top
SAM_1204.jpg

Into hard right hander, then stragiht to left hand going under!! hehe nice! very cool lots of fun. get some more top soil in so shape berms up better is the next thing..

Coming along nicely!! be great view from on top of the jump :) I recognise some of those photos ;p

Latest posts

Back