Shearers backyard 50 track build'n

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now you just need to fill in every straight with jumps. Your corners look dialed.

Are you going to build it like the HRI SX tracks?
Watt normally do is pot berms in n just ride em in.Then find where going the fastest and pot jump in there to brake it up. Not big fan of sx tracks meself as im to fat to get me little bike of the ground. Similer to hri tracks as tight backyard style setup.
Like track to flow (for stocka's) have right hand corner in to left so sets up for some good battles .Thats watt make 50 racen so much fun have'n 3 or 4 lead changes in a lap
:grinning-smiley-003
Hell yes , so when can i come down to ride!

Not finishd yet. LOL
track made just for small bikes to eg stock , limited n 10" class

oh yea now thats wat im talkin about cant wait to see how i go with a pumped up tyre now, lets hit kurri up geoffro lovin the picks

Watt normally do is pot berms in n just ride em in.Then find where going the fastest and pot jump in there to brake it up. Not big fan of sx tracks meself as im to fat to get me little bike of the ground. Similer to hri tracks as tight backyard style setup.
Like track to flow (for stocka's) have right hand corner in to left so sets up for some good battles .Thats watt make 50 racen so much fun have'n 3 or 4 lead changes in a lap
:grinning-smiley-003

Not finishd yet. LOL
track made just for small bikes to eg stock , limited n 10" class

Lucky i got a limited :)

Lucky i got a limited :)
Thats the go limited is so much fun on this track :)
oh yea now thats wat im talkin about cant wait to see how i go with a pumped up tyre now, lets hit kurri up geoffro lovin the picks
Thanks tom. yeah im lookn forward to kurri kurri. plan to stay in front of you lol if can.
Gotta get me one of them

Got anther mx track that 12" bike be ok on. As made it for bigbikes ride me cr250 2smoker on. biggest leap 10m table top so be able to do em on 12" bike.
But 50s are still heaps of fun so get one of em aswell haha.

Just talkn to brad on the phone. Tells me that kurri kurri race meating has bean canceld :(
So planing on haveing ride day at my backyard track if Anyone keen!!!
Around 5hours from kurri kurri in land nsw
BARADINE WE 6kms outa town on a fram.

Pictures taken yesterday sitt'n up on top off 80tonne silo, so shows me main mx track up well. where ride bigger bikes. way over can see me 50 track next door to it. :)
Minmxtrack.jpg

Mainmxtrack.jpg

Had young fella on ktm 85 two smoker do all the jumps on main mx track so reckn be good setup for 12" class bikes also. :)

Hell yes , so when can i come down to ride!

This weeknd Wogtaz.
beans the kurri kurri race has bean canceled, We haven ride day at me backyard track.
pm me if your keen to come can give you some directions on how to get out farm.
We around 5hours inland nsw from kurr kurri

Baradine nsw , town we 6kms out.

Arghh spewing that sounds fun !, we are all bummed out and not keen to drive no more lol will get there one day .

Arghh spewing that sounds fun !, we are all bummed out and not keen to drive no more lol will get there one day .
posted up pic's of main mx track witch be better for the 12" bikes. keep minis on 50 track was plan
Keep in mind anyhow man. lined up few so far :)

That big track would be perfect for 12" bikes.

I cant make it up there this weekend cause I gotta be in Canberra on Saturday night and its a bit of a trek. Hope every hits it up and has a blast.

I would be keen as to come up another weekend to ride.

Also just got my hands on an old 1986 Z50

That big track would be perfect for 12" bikes.

I cant make it up there this weekend cause I gotta be in Canberra on Saturday night and its a bit of a trek. Hope every hits it up and has a blast.

I would be keen as to come up another weekend to ride.

Also just got my hands on an old 1986 Z50
Yeah rider 51
its around 8hour drive from canberra to home. done the trip meny meny times now. not to bad of drive not alot traffic once gett out yass.

z50s are cool. go well on me 50track :) got 4 other z50s in our group. could have z50 only race that be cool

Short video off perry and i. Playing around racen
im on the 1st bike , perry is on the 2nd bike in video. We had so much fun jumpn me flyover! :) Was late in day sun going down so thought better harry up and get video Quailty not that great but..
<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1114.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2**532%2Fshearer57%2F57739.mp4">
We both on limited class bikes too.

looks like me video didn't work :(
So Some pictures taken from riden at me backyard track on saturday.
Matty-1.jpg

pezgeoff.jpg

Geoff.jpg

Jannice.jpg

Perrygeoffjannice.jpg

Seems u all had a great time! Nice action shots

26thjuly2.jpg

Did bit more work on me track this arvo, pot a left hand berm in coming along nicely just pot bit extra dirt on entry n exit to smooth it out that bit more
26thjuly.jpg

Also pot stack of extra dirt on down ramp of me flyover jump :)
Startn to pot left hand bowl turn in. bit hard to notice from that picture. But going in on left side of photo.

nice 1 geoff , looking good
Thanks brett , got bit more planned to do yet :)
Outstanding mate looks like soooo much fun.

thanks dreadful.
yeah bean haveing heaps of fun racen mates around track over the weeknd.
73957.jpg

Anther picture from the weeknd , thats me in the red gear. that section is heaps cool. little jump into righthand bowl turn :)

Latest posts

Back