Shearers backyard 50 track build'n

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks man :)
Got anther 4 semi loads crated in for me track this avro, so tomorow get on loader n move heap more dirt around be the shot!! If dad hasn't got me going fencing or some job around fram.
Buildn 50track n backyard good past time when its winter time n not much shearing on :)

mum Got me 1L yellow rust kill paint. dress her up that little bit. need like anther 4L to cover hole thing in with 2 coat's of paint. guess'n
yellowpaint.jpg

30072011.jpg

Picture of the railing on left side on me flyover.
After one coat of paint.

Last edited:
Come on fellow MR members, Whose keen for a MR ride day at the shearers mini bike track...

^^^That sounds like fun hodgee, we had 7 stockas last time our group mates got together :) had a blast!!

sunday14th3.jpg

sunday14th2.jpg

sunday14th.jpg

Done a bit of work to me track this avro, ran outa dirt again :( . taken shape nicely so happy, next step be few more semi loads of dirt n shape n smooth berms ouot that bit more.

nice geoffo , doing a top job

Thanks brett :)
Going away camp out job this week and racen sunday at maitland, so weeknd after that get back into doing some more work to me 50 track. heaps excited with how its comeing along :)

september188.jpg

Talkn to few people at lakes n seams didn't reckn me flyover jump that big lookn so today when we out play around loaded up me cr250 on me HQ ute n drove her under hehe, n sam stylen it up jumpn over with his stocka. :)

Bean talkn over ideas of how to make side walls safer!! So when bash'n bars n running each other into walls woun't hurt so bad LOL.

8x4 gal sheet steel.
IMG_3153.jpg

IMG_3158.jpg

Done little bit to my 50 track. Always seam'd to bunch up coming into and out of this part of track.
Push berm out further 1m :) so track is full 3m wide in narrowest part now!

trackbuildn2.jpg

trackbuildn3.jpg

The inside line is still way faster, But gives option to go wide around slower riders without Get'n of the Gas!!

man love the track makes me want to buy a 50 just to ride it awsum track wish sone had one for 12 inch

man love the track makes me want to buy a 50 just to ride it awsum track wish sone had one for 12 inch

Thanks man.
I don't have 12" bike yet :( , You see pictures on page 5 of this thread? got pictures of my main mx track! reckn it work well for 12" bikes.

Latest posts

Back