Shearers backyard 50 track build'n

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Track is so kool shearer start gate and flyover shelter made it even cooler...pun much? jamies banners went well 2 :)

First in stockas not a 50 race for me unless I take skin off me

Hey Shearer, your track looks heaps good and I really enjoyed being there to watch and be scorer at the race.

IMG_0903.jpg

SAM_1697.jpg

Flyover.jpg

Man your place is crazy! shelter is looking good!
were you get those banners? how much were they?

Jaimie brought them them banners out! As he had them to take to race days anyhow so ask'd him to bring them out.
Made it look heap mad :)

yeah nice makes it look like a full pro race haha
what do you make the track with mate? do you own a bobcat?

yeah nice makes it look like a full pro race haha
what do you make the track with mate? do you own a bobcat?

Thanks a watt can i say im mad keen dirtbike fan! :)

We down own bobcat, make alot easyer if did but. Got case2390 with loader 180 hp pic's on pages 2 and 3 usen it to load truck cart'n dirt in. all so use big back wheels to pack n roll big bumps out!.

Picture of loader used to build track! with fire tanker use to water track with as well.

case2390.jpg

the joys of owning a place in the country. id love something like that. must have some pretty awesome riding up there. yeah...im jelly

the joys of owning a place in the country. id love something like that. must have some pretty awesome riding up there. yeah...im jelly

Yeah its great! live'n in country :), when go to city for awhile do miss it a lot i do.

having track crossing over one harf track go mainly anti clockwise & the new section go's clockwise. Makes for some good battles as there near same amount of left hand turns as is right. So if on out side in one turn , next can be up inside pushing others wide haha happens a lot. works well when to riders same speed can mix it up outside in side moves :)

Bought stack of 2" and 1" 1/2 pipe fitting. sprinklers to go around me 50 track. Cost so much :( only do abit of me track but its a cool start!!
Pipework4.jpg

worked on track a bit today.
Trackwork19.jpg

was just like ant hill before lol. made into little table top.

thats me going old school tryn to dig up so pot 2" pipe in to water me track!
Trackwork4.jpg

Trackwork16.jpg

thats how far got before had a broke old molbor plough lol.

Trackwork14.jpg

:( seams ground bit hard old case to solid must be.

Latest posts

Back