Shearers backyard 50 track build'n

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^
Dig fair bit out of creck next to my track, also load up semi and cart alot of dirt in

Yeah I was thinking about making one next to my track because it gets so wet, thumbs up for tractors! makes it 10 times easier hey

SAM_1886.jpg

Parcel got with heap of poly 2" fitting, some flexible pressure hose aswell

waternsystem.jpg

Got 9 sprinklers setup now :)
dose the older section of my track.

looking very good, the track has evolved well i just looked back at everypage in this thread.

On the todo list for every honda rider :)

Thats sick shearer. Will be the #1 mini bike track in Aus now for sure !!! Proper set up right there.

thanks heaps for great feed back!
I spent SO MUCH $$$ on it last couple of mouths.

yeah, thats definitely commitment!
Yeah Shearing sheep just to pay for my bikes & working on my backyard 50 track! seams like.
they get sick of me at work talking bikes all the time haha o well im having fun!

Lovin it mate. Is there as much water laying around out there as there is here?
Glad you like pictures taken of me track setup!. we had 20 points of rain overnight & ive bean messing around with different size jets for sprinklers thats y there alot of water around.

looking very good, the track has evolved well i just looked back at everypage in this thread.

On the todo list for every honda rider :)
Glad you enjoy me build thread eichkay.
Got bit more to do on track yet. then just play around rideing instead of working on track all the time :)

yer we need to copy shearers track & build it on some farm in WA
Be the go if you could find somewhere to pot it. Looks like had good group on minibike fans in wa came to ride day at york. So thats cool to have heap of mates to ride with. :)
You bean out and road track yourself hillz so should have good idea now how me track go's.

Thats sick shearer. Will be the #1 mini bike track in Aus now for sure !!! Proper set up right there.

Shearer for best backyard mini track in Aus :)

Thanks fella's not shore how meny minibike tracks there are in Aus but!

You have to start charging an entry fee. 5 metres of poly pipe per rider. :grinning-smiley-003
poly pipe be cheapest part at like $1.8 per meter something like that i pay'd for it. its the poly fitting that add the cost up so fast. and alot of digging with shovel evan after payd $110 hour for bobcat hire.
Still very excited about how track is looking so makes it worth all the effort :)

Geoff, your a true credit mate to miniriders!

Well done.
Thanks wayne :) .
Just doing watt i enjoy doing man a. ride'n minibikes building tracks for them.

Latest posts

Back