Shearers backyard 50 track build'n

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ haha did have that thought aswell , on hot summer days run moto's with sprinklers on lol. be bit hecktic

newsectionsystem1.jpg

Putting in sprinklers on newest section of my track.

Man i so over digging.
Just test out and make sore no lecks, before fill the trenches

newsectionsystem2.jpg

newsectionsystem3.jpg

This is the 4th one on new section. just want to pot longer inch riser so sprinkler be up top near hand rail ,so can go all around if i wanted it too.

Also got 3/4 cam lock fitting there aswell so can pot hose on there n water underneath to keep dust down, as other sprinklers cover rest of the track.

waterS.jpg

Testing out new section part of watern system :) ,
Be bogg hole if not carefull

Look out local hero haha ;)

Bean working on fence yesterday , poting in some new post's n gate to pit area hehe

july27.jpg

Useing post driver to pot strainer posts in.

july30.jpg

got posts in, wing gate next , and continue along fixing fence up.

I wouldn't mind finding out more about this place and how I can get a ride in it whenever you guys are racing it??

Yeh I noticed 10" only on that track but reading thru he has a second track perfect for mid size... Invite only is deff understandable on a private track :)

Nar. Im more then happy to just watch and meet new people. Plus I'll be taking photos with Cozza.

^^^Glad You fellas like me thread of building me 50track :)
Spent heap of time n coin on it!. But its cool nowhere to ride 50s other wise as no racing on that used to go to all the time, So build your own track in ride there bean the idea, Had mx track made up for big bikes for years now just added track for little bikes.
All mates around home just got stockas So base'd track for them

Yeah we have the best time when few mates come over riding
I feal very lucky to have any mates over and have me own track for that matter..

My parents don't wount whole heap of people over as its just headace they don't need.
They have come to alot of minibike races with me up Qld n over nsw coast & minisx vic 2008. met some nice people n generally pretty good crowd of people the minibike fans.
So helps

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back