Shearers backyard 50 track build'n

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
congrats on the placing Alec !

is there any chance you can post up the results Geoff ?

thumbs up for having the boys over for some fun mate

Also Georgalis.
I took your hit and got justin to make me up finsh line banner! for me track :)
banneronboard.jpg

Picture taken when took banner to the shed working at to show other shearer's lol.

Thanks fellas :).
Looks evan cooler in real life hehe 3.5m long by 800cm high she is!

So glad you all like it! :)
As kinda wonder weather gone to fair with it lol, But hay its pritty cool :)

Got some little rollers and rope they use on flag poll set up.
Add anther post up on right side of me flyover jump to hold other side of banner up then be set!

Get local hero over to style it up! haha. Get mad shots with finish line banner up

Bought myself wireless mic PA system off old high school math teacher :)
jan19th6_zps8f008c1e.jpg

Guitar amp was crap sound but a lot easy'r to get organised. Got her plug'd in AUX port on car head unit works heaps cool.
jan19th5_zps1d066ced.jpg

Bought this fusion 6x9 speckers with box's on sale at supercheap auto last time down Canberra. Was like $79 the lot thought was cool. So got them to go out to my track for ride days. Play bit music n have commentator just for loughs haha
jan19th14_zps74f20495.jpg

Shearers track just gettin better n better :). Awesome stuff mate.
thanks timeeh :)
Is fun working on tracks, I guess PA system is track building! Have to watch who gets job of calling the races. Better make me look good haha

Can't wait to get back put there shearer have to be one weekend soon if your free??

Today cut up old plastic drum. pot over the speckers to try n make them more sheltered from weather.
jan19th15_zps05611bea.jpg

jan19th17_zps8d9e4b53.jpg

Last edited:
Can't wait to get back put there shearer have to be one weekend soon if your free?? Soo keen. And we need to catch up.

Can't wait to get back put there shearer have to be one weekend soon if your free?? Soo keen. And we need to catch up.

Yeah i didn't see you when i was over your way last December. Had some fun riding with locals still :)

Latest posts

Back