Shearers backyard 50 track build'n

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome as usual!

Thanks woggy :)
You Know any good commentators? Or tips maybe!
They tell me need two. One of them plays dumb n asks Q's others answers them lol. Say they be picking on me the big fella with 50.

Thats watt looks like looking up under the shade now pot couple 6x9 speakers up!
jan19th_zps4c5c44b5.jpg

Impressive Geoff
Is the banner up yet ? I'd like to see a pic of that too
Thanks man :) , be cool to play bit music & have raceing call'd as its happening hehe make seam bit more like club day set up.
Haven't got banner up yet, had a bit on around place. Got back into it yesterday organised and pot up one post to hold left side of banner! Hope to do some more today before head off to work sarvo

Bean a lot of thought on thinking how go about poting banner up!. As if finish line right on lip of up ramp of flyover. Banner is 800cm deep so have to make polls at least anther 2m higher of top lip of jump. still toy'n with how high we going! as don't wount to hit it lol. spoil me cool banner!.
Reckn Best idea had was to pot poll up each side & run flag pool setup each side. So can hock banner on each side n poll it up that way :)
jan19th2_zps9c40ffbe.jpg

Working late! sarvo
finishlinebanner1_zps69277a14.jpg

finishlinebanner2_zps8de87d08.jpg

finishlinebanner3_zps499d402e.jpg

So Excited :action-smiley-033:

^^ Yeah has bean a lot of talk about that! Worked out how high need it so dosen't get hit. time will tell!
all new to me never pot up finish line banners before.
In day time i try and line someone up to take some pictures of me jumping over finish line be cool :)

Thats awesome geoff, the banner looks a million bucks mate. Australias number one 50 track ready to be ruled by a 70 .:first:

mate that is awsum you have a sweet track and set up good stuff

Thats awesome geoff, the banner looks a million bucks mate. Australias number one 50 track ready to be ruled by a 70 .:first:
Thanks heaps for great feed back :) .
Waiting all day for someone to take some photos of me jumping over finish line with me new banner up. Got some now! Go stocka :)

mate that is awsum you have a sweet track and set up good stuff
Cool thanks ;) SO glad you like it! Haveing so much fun!!

Enjoy Photos , Dad & Mum took this arvo
Shearer on his stocka
banner2_zps7aab324e.jpg

banner_zpsd472d3fa.jpg

Oh man, that is a sweet set of photos. That one 3 up from here is the best. Might have to start that photo comp again me thinks (+someone just mentioned it a little while ago) Definitely the best 50 track in Aus now :)

Dead set awesome Shearer!!

Think we will need to get one of those banners of Holeshot for the site.

When is this years muster going to be? Might have to make the trek up I reckon. :)

well done alot of hard work is paying off mate without doubt the best track set up i have seen

Latest posts

Back