Shearers backyard 50 track build'n

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the most exclusive mini bike setup i think i have ever seen, actually it is the most exclusive. Well done bro.

just keeps getting better and better
Thanks brett :). spend most of my spare time fiddleing with my bikes n working on 50 track.
Looks awsome mate. Best track in Australia
:0 thats big statement to make wow thanks heaps for vote of confordince/ In work done on me track setup!
Whats next?? :p Good stuff mate, hows that KLX goin?
Next is more specker cable!!! need like 60m lenght to go across to pit area from flyover. so can have surround sound hehe. like to have alest 3 lots of cables going across. So can have specker for Pa ,mp3 n maybe subwoofer lol. Get rock'n then :)

This is the most exclusive mini bike setup i think i have ever seen, actually it is the most exclusive. Well done bro.
Thanks heaps mick :) . with any luck i get someone to ride with instead of riden by meself all the time, seams like im hard up for freind lol.

Whats next?? :p Good stuff mate, hows that KLX goin?
Klx is going good thanks tim, suspention may be little soft for me! Sits in turns so nice handle sweet as like that :)
Got 02 kx80 front brake on her now! she stops as good as she go's now!!! :) :)
klxfrontbrake_zps4a9f4f23.jpg

klxfrontbrake2_zps501a754e.jpg

klxfrontbrake3_zps61349780.jpg

Also Got aftermarkit brake line. hehe Hot pink hillz be proud of me
klxfrontbrake4_zps3795e01c.jpg

the bikes looking the goods now geoff next time u come to ronnie pecs u wil have to bring it and test her out

^^^Sounds like fun :)
I have to get way better on it , as you fellas make me look silly haha

just read the whole thread from start to finish.
im in awe of your work and commitment mate, a true insperation.... many a good time to be had on that track.
well done

just read the whole thread from start to finish.
im in awe of your work and commitment mate, a true insperation.... many a good time to be had on that track.
well done
So glad enjoy'd me thread wakey :) ,
Im big dirtbike fan me self Having a 50 is so much fun no where realy to ride them as they got super big jumps long straights things like that so had idea of building track just for minibikes. There like 8 of us around home that has them so made sence to build track for BUT kinda got out of hand lol :)

Nice of you to say my track is inspertion :) . minibikes are so much fun and if gets people talk and they get own bike! with there mates. Helps minibike Sean grow as playing around in backyard with couple mates hard to beat! :)

^^^ Glad you all like me track setup! :) , always thinkn watt elce could do to me track to make it cool'r ;) helps me get though the work day.

Done heap work to me track on weeknd! Pot new bowl turn in, 6m table top and left hand berm

So keen to see the progress of the new section.

So keen to see the progress of the new section.
Yep so am i a hehe
the bowl turn pot in you can see there is 3 semi loads of dirt!

Maken track for me klx / big bike track. :)

Just read this thread page after page until the end, the pictures make this track look absolutely amazing, if only we had someone i knew with a track of this scale down here in newcastle... money and effort well spent i say, looks absolutely sick shearer, keep up the great work and keep that progress flowing !

Looks good Geoff , did a great job with the shaping
Thanks jase , was pleased with meself shaping too, As carn't see much from driver seat of loader go by feal fare bit ;) . More dirt is next make berm like twice as high be cool!

Just read this thread page after page until the end, the pictures make this track look absolutely amazing, if only we had someone i knew with a track of this scale down here in newcastle... money and effort well spent i say, looks absolutely sick shearer, keep up the great work and keep that progress flowing !

Thanks heaps for positive feed back jammo :)
sometime wonder if gone bit silly build'n track just so get some mates to ride with.

Latest posts

Back