SHEARER'S Backyard mini mx Racen!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SAM_1455.jpg

Evan had the sheep in house yard. Good for keeping excess grass down and helps to level out track too.
IMG_0289.jpg

Also bought meself new alterga 3by6 pit tent. works out heaps good :)

IMG_0348.jpg

Picture of sam catching come air!! while tom & me in back ground.

Had anther backyard race day today!!
Awesome time racen

Some pictures form today.
link on the 91 z50 was going hard!
lincz50.jpg

SAM_1584.jpg

thats me! :)
57-1.jpg

Stocka's are so much fun! :)
Few Shots of em battleing it out!
shearersbackyard8thaugust2012186.jpg

shearersbackyard8thaugust2012187.jpg

shearersbackyard8thaugust2012188.jpg

Picture of bean #573
Showing us all up, Take'n home 10" open class
shearersbackyard8thaugust2012156.jpg

Last edited:
I am totally agree with your oppinion.this post is very encouraging to people who want to know these topics.

wish we have a track llike that here would be perfect for my 110

Miniriders pic of the year, that is a sweet pic man. Need to chuck that in the photography thread as well. Still quite a bit jealous :)

Hey that's me haha. Seriously one of the best weekends I've had in a long time. A big thanks to shearer for letting us tear up his track.

Miniriders pic of the year, that is a sweet pic man. Need to chuck that in the photography thread as well. Still quite a bit jealous :)
Have to keep eye out for photo comp!
We pot one of jase pictures in local show photo comp, ended up winning 1st in acton class.

Hey that's me haha. Seriously one of the best weekends I've had in a long time. A big thanks to shearer for letting us tear up his track.

Yeah Bean! you was going real good!!, trying so hard just couldnt beat you. grr beat'n at me own track :( ,
Was fun tryn man a hehe , just carn't beat the best seams

whos that guy in the background!!!!!!!!!
hahaha, looks quick as. lol

Haha you did beat me in the last race shearer. haha still can't believe I did that

whos that guy in the background!!!!!!!!!
hahaha, looks quick as. lol

That be axel king in the background!

Im just out of shot behind #573! Know that buy the looking though photos. posted that one up as it was good shot!

Latest posts

Back