SHEARER'S Backyard mini mx Racen!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excellent, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that.

shearersbackyard8thaugust2012356.jpg

wow! i just read this whole thread from start to finish, looks absolutely amazing!

maybe when i get the stocker, i could make a trip up to nsw if im welcome? :)

wow! i just read this whole thread from start to finish, looks absolutely amazing!

maybe when i get the stocker, i could make a trip up to nsw if im welcome? :)

Glad you enjoy'd checking out thread bilco . :)
yeah got good group of mates around home and have a blast playing around raceing , gotta beat ya mates a haha good stuff

Have some some people from away come from time to time, then its like locals vs away

whats sams bike doing with brakes on? haha

spewing i didnt make it... next year purhaps

Only got front brake hillz haha. rear brake pedal still gone off sam's bike!

Also if look close see sams plastic throttle broken and he got some red tape (as red is fast lol) holding throttle cable to front brake prech. as other wise throttle houseing turns on bars n he go's no where lol.

Local hero man to beat on it! busted as all last time.
jannice evan road it wo win in womens class. So sams bike stocka to beat!

Glad you enjoy'd checking out thread bilco . :)
yeah got good group of mates around home and have a blast playing around raceing , gotta beat ya mates a haha good stuff

Have some some people from away come from time to time, then its like locals vs away

hahaha the world needs more people like you mate

Bilco.
I heard your killer fast on a stocka. Love to have a battle with you. Lol.

Just heard when 50 racing first started you were super quick on a stocka. I wasn't around then but some of my mates were. Would be awesome for you to bang bars with us boys when we're out there next.

Just heard when 50 racing first started you were super quick on a stocka. I wasn't around then but some of my mates were. Would be awesome for you to bang bars with us boys when we're out there next.

Local hero give him bit of run. :0
stock 50s are so much fun to ride, pots smile on everyones face :)

haha mate id be honoured to ride on the shearer track with all you lads, couldnt think of anything id rather do! haha

Local hero give him bit of run. :0
stock 50s are so much fun to ride, pots smile on everyones face :)

oh, you said it! build your stocker right and i honestly dont think there is a funner bike to ride haha

So more Pictures got from last time! :)
Axel king! Get'n some sick air! over fly over jump..
shearersbackyard8thaugust2012560.jpg

shearersbackyard8thaugust2012485.jpg

Little eric pushing to inside to hold me of grr lol.
shearersbackyard8thaugust2012526.jpg

Tom giving pep talk just before Z50's line up!
(Must be say'n hold it on!!) brahaha ok tom where is your Zed
IMG_1833.jpg

Thanks for pics. looks great as always ;)
Thanks tommy :)
they some photos mate email'd me last week that he took last time! When i get some more i post them up

yer cool pics , whens the next 1? haha

Say be next year brett for big get together! cool down a bit too.
Got couple relo's coming over next weeknd for bit of play around. Should be fun :)

Latest posts

Back