SHEARER'S Backyard mini mx Racen!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Year was babe. I didn't let the boys ride your Z50. keep her safe for you said:
Looking after me and my bike babe:love-smiley:

Shearer geoff the track looks good champ will have to come out for ride one day il bring my 10inch and stocker

Shearer geoff the track looks good champ will have to come out for ride one day il bring my 10inch and stocker

Sounds like fun jaimie :). had far bit of interest pm messages. have to work something out. weeknd when free get few local heros hear to challage you all. lol
see how go! be lots of fun.

yeh msg my mobile i have 4 gys keen to come for weekend if u like and we will give u some coin for letting us ride 0404046939

mate thats awesome :) u really fixed kodac up well ay !! haha some people really gettin some air off her ! AWESOME AS MAN GOOD ONE :)

mate thats awesome :) u really fixed kodac up well ay !! haha some people really gettin some air off her ! AWESOME AS MAN GOOD ONE :)
Hay Banksy
Kodak moment is cool jump now heaps of fun hehe. You miss'd good day :( , lest you got invite to it. Glad you like my pictures normaly we just riden don't take any picture. ao we did well this time :).

nice sunset with the kodak moment got to love it

Cool lookn shots a, you are going to fast bit of blur brahaha. sam bit slowr must be coz his shots are clear :lol:

Just add some pic's with me in em haha. I took other pic's posted up. now these pictures mum took of the action. hope enjoy as much as others :)
57.jpg

geoffmatttom.jpg

my bike made it into the photos does that count lol

Nice pics Geoff , looks like a real nice place to live there mate
Thats man!!. Family farm, best place to grow up n ride bikes around
my bike made it into the photos does that count lol
Think you find matty thats my LIMITED. lol that your riden. i add pic of you on ya flash new 50. so you be there..

newpicframs2.jpg

Battlen past lappers lol. tom get'n pushd wide, thanks sam i ended up getn around him after that brahaha. good times Hehe.
Tom.jpg

Kodak moment for Tom..
SAM_0921.jpg

We getn close to get'n around sam n shows haha.

kool photos man i made in now lol go the stocka's...

Tryn to up load vid best got was link to me photobucket. click on pic above n seams to work so not all bad. Im running 3rd pushn hard tryn to catch sam n tom way out front.:)

yeah tim. readn the how to therd n all :( not shore y its not workn grr

Latest posts

Back