SHEARER'S Backyard mini mx Racen!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chuck us a direct link and Ill have a crack of embedding it for you?

Last edited:
Nah mate sorry no luck. Maybe try changing the format from mp4 to something else, avi maybe?

But yeah you were definitely doing it right just wouldn't want to work

Carlton

Last edited:
<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1179.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fx383%2Fcarlts%2Fstock50s-1.mp4">

Seems to be working now.. I copied it into my photobucket album and it worked???

Carlton

Cool! :) Carlts thanks

Got a short vid of us boys riden me 50 track now. You like?

Shearer

awesome pics. Love the rubber mark on the green swing arm. Cool little vid too. Got to love the sound of the stock bikes racing - just on it all the time.

awesome pics. Love the rubber mark on the green swing arm. Cool little vid too. Got to love the sound of the stock bikes racing - just on it all the time.

thanks ben ,
sam n his green frame. when sean we markn his flash paint job made us lol. so took pic hehe. They say rubbin is racen.
bean wountn to add vid to for ages. :coolthumb:

Had few mates over today, We had heaps of fun battlen with each other :)
OCT8TH16.jpg

OCT8TH20.jpg

thanks alot for sharing ya pics mate

track looks really good

#49 is the man to beat hey !!!

thanks alot for sharing ya pics mate

track looks really good

#49 is the man to beat hey !!!

Yesterday yep #49 mr (morrow)
he lucky local hero SAM 481 was away for weeknd , So took easy enough win haha.

Apparantley Hillz is quite fast too , so he will be looking to take on the local hero & take the cup home !

Keep the cup in new south. Do what it takes boys. If the cup goes to WA the fat boys will have to invade the west coast

Latest posts

Back