SHEARER'S Backyard mini mx Racen!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got a belt bulkle i can stick to a bit of wood haha
its even got a quite fitting "quote" on it which could be directed at anyone of us i guess haha
And i got a few more ideas ;)

My bro got the right idea for trophy
Like the one he made me for my 27th bday, haha its heaps cool!! :)

27thbday-1.jpg

:first:

Last edited:
that will look next to my other trophies thanx bretto for making it for me see u all next weekend im bringing the lil 522 machine

every ones seems to be keen mite have to make a appearance and see if i can hold at least 3rd place for the day lol

every ones seems to be keen mite have to make a appearance and see if i can hold at least 3rd place for the day lol

Shearer tells me your the red hot favourite !

Bretto that trophy is sweet you made...... but I dont believe thats your writing on it , its way too neat ???

Shaping up to be a great weekend :)

dont worry hillz me jase will have bike for u to ride im taking my stock klx and 2 stockers

88lim maximum!!!

Can bring the bigger class bikes, just stock n limited are the popular class bikes n go well on me backyard track.
Main mx track next door to 50track work well for 12" n few more jumps n bit longer also.
But stock n limited class's be the most competitive as be more of em. :)

Can see your house from the track man, so you moz well come n show em how fast local hero can go.:)
YOU just Keep it on two wheels they have to watch out then.
sam48116.jpg

Thats best shot got of you on track so worth postn up again hehe nice stylen sam :)

ah local boy alright , he lives next door ! he will have to start in the 2nd row ha ha

nice pic !

The high vis is so people can see me when i fall off and roll arounds the track which happens at least once a lap lol ... and i still make top 3 lol bring ya A game

Can we seriously setup a betting system for this race?

I got $50 on bretto for stocka and $1 on Jase for 88 Mod and above. haha

Latest posts

Back