SHEARER'S Backyard mini mx Racen!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah brett, have stock class coverd, in limited class mite be to close to tell, brett n jase go well. anther mate glen used to race bigbikes with he sounds mad keen bring his limited out. So he rides like last time sean him It be on haha, maybe evan one of locals gets a good start :) .

we can discuss rules on the day no doubt, after much practice :)

15mins plus a lap could work tho

Last edited:
geezus what are yas all fit !!

my arms will be pumped up after 2 laps........

ill just go for the holeshot award

Arms normal ok. its legs that get sore or bumb from sitn down on little bike lol.
holseshot award there is idea...
i Had thought have hard luck award!!
eg. haven most crashs on day, maybe bike trouble, or evan just loseing the race on last couner after leadn hole race lol

IT IS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG BOYZ jase could be riding stock class yet as im bringing a spare bike

here it is , 1st ever shearers 50 backyard 50 muster throphy
DSCF2374.jpg

Well done brett that looks awsome looking forward to try and follow you lol ime going to have to see if i can make trophys 2

^^^Cool brett!!!
So that 2nd n 3rd trophys for stock class. n one in middle 88limited 1st im guess'n?

Ok fella's
30 sec board is out hehe.
DSC00563.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

Last edited:
guss'n that 270 shell's on 88 trophy. n maybe 243 or 308 on others ???

aw yeah the 30 second board is sweet , shearer will you be wearing something sexier on race day holding the 30 second board ? :)

great work with the holeshot trophies to Bretto !

Definatley going to be a great weekend , cant wait !

aw yeah the 30 second board is sweet , shearer will you be wearing something sexier on race day holding the 30 second board ? :)

great work with the holeshot trophies to Bretto !

Definatley going to be a great weekend , cant wait !

haha i got my moto tshirt lol , pot of me up for laughs brahaha

Latest posts

Back