Shifty mechanics?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tez

Reaction score
Just got my bike serviced and let them install a new Mikuni carby.. It seems like the bottom of my carb has been taken from my old one? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376395265.611943.jpg

Looks like it.. some times it may have just come from the factory that way.. does not matter the fuel bowl does not wear out its the slide that means the carbys worn out

I see, thanks mate so nothing to worry about :)
Looks like it.. some times it may have just come from the factory that way.. does not matter the fuel bowl does not wear out its the slide that means the carbys worn out

Is that a atomik nitrous 160cc and did you take it to atomik?

i would slide that fuel hose clamp down to 5mm before the end of the hose, that way it will clamp the hose on to the barb.
it isn't doing anything at the moment
you might want to get some vent hose too, for the brass vent just above the centre of the carby.

i would slide that fuel hose clamp down to 5mm before the end of the hose, that way it will clamp the hose on to the barb.
it isn't doing anything at the moment
you might want to get some vent hose too, for the brass vent just above the centre of the carby.

Ill get on that now, as for the vent hose on the brass vent will that just protect it?

yeah, and stop dirt getting flicked up and into the carby
if anything gets in theree it'll drop into your fuel bowl, and get into your jets.
it should have come with a vent hose fitted there

no worries, thanks buddy
yeah, and stop dirt getting flicked up and into the carby
if anything gets in theree it'll drop into your fuel bowl, and get into your jets.
it should have come with a vent hose fitted there

Latest posts

Back