Shocky Suggestions

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herman444

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm in the market for a new shocky. I've got a budget of around $200. Considering i'm new to Pitbikes, and my limited budget, i wanted to put it to you guys and see what you recommend. I need a largish one, the bike i beleive is a hodge poge thumbsta pit boss (Picture attached).bike.JPG

Cheers in advanced

i would say buy anything you can for the limited budget, ride it for a year, throw it in the bin and then buy something a bit or a lot better.

i cant think of much more advice for a bike of this kind but make sure it works. do not spend ANY money on ANY mods as you will be over capitalizing on the bike and it would be more cost effective to just buy another one for say $500.

good luck and have fun.

Alright lads good call, you've saved me $100 or so, i'll just keep the thing going while i'm learning. Sell it and get a better bike if i'm still keen cheers guys apprsiate the advice.

Cheers A

i can assure you it aint no brand you called it in your original post..

pretty sure we been down this road before... that bike has TDR or atomik written all over it, not to mention the bent sub frame...

my advise would be as above, keep the maintenance up to it for as long as you can without going over the top and save for a better bike..

Latest posts

Back