should i bother?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R.Bmini_nut

Reaction score
should i bother bringing my pitpro 150xr to the tracks or just leave it at home?

i couldnt really care if i came last as long as i had fun but i just wasnt sure whether it would be worth it,

mate its not how good ya bike is or whether ya come first or last, as long as ya havin a sh** hot time! and i know for me, that whenever i am on my bike (up until last weekend has been a pit pro 140) i love it! So get on the tracks!!

Track it! the 150 will be good power, the suspension may need an upgrade, but until then ride it rough ;)

Your a nut! Wait till you get to the track.. there will be people on TDR's and other complete POS! Your bike will look amazing compared to these bikes. Bring it and if you want to feel the difference you are welcome to have a spin on my ciniworx cxz175! But I promise you that no matter what you will have fun with the bike there so bring it :D

man just take it to the track, there will be some 1 on a crf50 with just a bar kit and hd springs man they are the slowest bikes ever u will be faster in 2nd gear ahah, aslong as you are haveing fun its all that matters

yep take it man, you'll kick your self for ever if you dont.. you dont have to have a race bike to have fun on a track..

on the weekend just gone we had a ride day up here in QLD, and Troy (AKA FMX_22) rode a bomb stock crf50 with a bar kit and few other little bits.. just by looking at him i could honestly say he had blast..lol probly more of a blast than most of us on our better suited track bikes... lol he rode the nutts of that thing..

really... i wish i had a track and all i have is a 50cc lifan lol

Latest posts

Back