should I get this helmet?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kona480

Reaction score
hello I am new so I don't know if this is the right section.
Anyway do you think this is a good helmet for $250?
thanks

Attachments

• helmet.jpg
    helmet.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 71
yeah it looks sik and its an o'neal you cant really buy a o'neal helmet that want protect you they are pretty good.

go for it!

personally i buy cheapies, fresh roadie and dirt beggining of each year, start snug for winter and loosen ready for summer (but thats just me)
and it looks good having a set of shelves full of spares!

I'm runnin a fox "sin city" model ....think they retail for about 250 ...killer lid

these are sik helmets! had mine for a good few months, all the foam is still nice and tight, for some reason it is very hard to scratch the paint on it to (duno why) so thats a plus and its pretty light ey

I'd go with a fox V2 for that price. There a proven helmet and very similar to the fox v3 , they have insane graphics including the six gun graphics which are the most impresive graphics on a helmet to date in my opinion. Should definatley consider one of them

Something i dont really get about helmets is

why people think that if you pay something like $300 they must be the best, seriosuly now a helmet is a freaken helmet, they are made out of the same inner side crap.

If they were no good and not proven to protect your head then why would they be even for sale and certified.

I dont see the need of spending more then $200 on a helmet, i bought my one which was about $180 now you can get it for $100, is that because theres newer ones coming, maybe it is but they are no different to the one i got, yes different graphic designs and maybe some different air cooling. Come on now guys do you really think this V2 or V3 helmet is much better then others on the market, ok it may weight 200g less big freaken woop.

I got this from the US for $300 delivered... it's sweet.
jmbreplica.jpg

read this

My god that helmet is soooo good dodge , think im gonna have to get one. Love the retro look , is it a david bailey replica?

It's a Jean Michael-Bayle replica... be quick, they are only making 150! :D

Latest posts

Back