should i

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
although there is a sweet xr on ebay that u might wanna look at

that xr has china parts if im gonna buy a jap bike i want it to have full jap parts, and also what would i need to make the bike half decent for jumping?

ur gunna need a new frame if ur gunna jump stockers are weak on crf's

Nope, just heavy duty springs if you're low on cash, should be fine.

how fast will a stock crf/xr 50 go???
and how well do there shocks hold up and stuff?

that xr has china parts if im gonna buy a jap bike i want it to have full jap parts, and also what would i need to make the bike half decent for jumping?
hey mate how are ya. my opinion is the crf all the way but ill tell you a few thing first. i just got a brand new 07 model for 1500. an 05 for 1200 is a good price cos the resale on crfs is unbelievable but if you could get brand new for what i got it for then i would do that. whats $300 too get a new bike compared too one 2 to 3 years old? the main thing you want before you jump them is big bar kit (450) front suspension (350 minimum) and back suspension (300) (these are just rough prices but round abouts) as for frame it can all come later. ive been jumping mine about 20ft an my frame has held up fine so far. i would take those prices into account before you buy one. as for engine mods. well i plan too put a 88 kit on mine but its definetly not on top of my list. whats the point of having a really quick motor with out the bike too strap it too? theres alot more things i will be buying first eg swinger exhaust. thats 1000 right there. any way im starting too ramble so ill wrap it up. if i were i would get the crf. theres no china that will compare. but don't think your going too pay $1200 for a ready too race mini bike. it going too cost you but once your done you will be left with a bike that is that is second too none. (any china any away) and will last you forever.

two mates have crf50s they both go crazy one stock one 88 bore and has red baron racing forks and few other jap mods. just be careful tho because he did the bore kit and didnt upgrade the gear box and after a month or two that started having problems

jee thats not that fast what if you mod it up heaps how fast could you get it?
on the stock engine thats bout it but realy how quick do you want too hit a jump .. but as for how fast you could get it.... well how fast do you want it???

u will b pushn 70 on a stock 50 try 55 60 with a 88 zorst and a decent carb should hit 75 80!

Latest posts

Back