should i

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daniel40

Reaction score
hey guys/girls i was thinking about selling my bike but i don't know what to buy a motovert expert or a stock 05 model crf50 i could buy the crf50 but i could only afford a few mods like bar kit and maybe a rear shock or something and i reckon it would be fun building one up what do you think i should do? cheers Daniel.

Just go the stock crf50, it'll last for ever and you build on as you ride.

Vert will last maybe 3 years.

Wish I had gotten a crf instead of my two china's, Im building one now anyway.

I'd get the motovert just because it's a sick bike straight out of the box.

have u had a look at the Pitster Pro 125x3r? a mate and i bought one each and theyre fucking sick, never had a problem, goes hard check them out before u buy, i bought one over a motovert, just a thought, good luck man
p.s. look in my gallery if u havnt seen em yet

yeah i have seen them they look sik as but i don't know where to buy one in Victoria and i want it to last me a fair bit if i spend that amount of money on it.

if your gunna bomb cash on a mini

youd have to go HONDA with out a doupt

vert meh just a blinged up chinny lol

but honda= BIG bucks
i dunno what the cost of a build is on 1 of these but i have heard ppl spending up 10k wow

but what eva floats ya boat i spose

ill probably go crf keep the opinions coming lol

if your gunna bomb cash on a mini

youd have to go HONDA with out a doupt

vert meh just a blinged up chinny lol

but honda= BIG bucks
i dunno what the cost of a build is on 1 of these but i have heard ppl spending up 10k wow

but what eva floats ya boat i spose

x2, you will be banned for life if you get a china vert over a REAL 50!

but honda= BIG bucks

But thats the thing, you dont have to spend money on it at all, you can leave it pretty much stock and still be fun, you could just give it an 88kit and few other small mods and it'd be good and cost less than a vert probably.

You can build on as you get more money and ride at the same time if you dont have alot of cash at the start.

ill be obtaining an xr 50 at the end of this year hopefully for a build but u know how funds are lol
thats y im going the xr theyre cheaper than crf

ill be obtaining an xr 50 at the end of this year hopefully for a build but u know how funds are lol
thats y im going the xr theyre cheaper than crf

Sounds good!

Honda's just feel like the real thing and Im so sick of unreliable china's.

Nothing better than reliability! Apart from maybe performance haha.

thats exactly rite but i will keep the china as they r bigger and my bike has proven its self pretty reliable so far

actually crfs sell for around the same price these days.. every now and then a cheap xr50 will come up... but yes go JAP!!! :)

oh i constantly have the same thoughts , i want a stock crf sooo bad .Have a few dummy sales on ebay and see how much kids pay for your x7r and go from there ay thats what i will prob do

Latest posts

Back