Shoutbox

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad man

Reaction score
we need a shoutbox

just for random shit and instead of ppl making new thread they could post it in there just little stuff not worth a thread?

what u think

a shoutbox would be a great idea mate good thinking.

Good idea. Look me look into it fellas.

hahaha good on ya mate, im guessing you own a honda yeah??

i got a trusty agb any1 wana find out if they can beat it im up for it its just ducar could be to hard for yas

is there any1 anywere near bendigo thats willing to put it to the test cause if ya can beat me and my mate we both ride stock orions i will get on here and tell every1

Last edited:
lol if ur ducar can mono in 4th u must have like 80 teeth on the back sprocket? or maybe 1 tooth on the front sprocket lol? I have had a ducar, im not going to start dissing them cause i like them too... i dont like them more then my lifan though....

lol if ur ducar can mono in 4th u must have like 80 teeth on the back sprocket? or maybe 1 tooth on the front sprocket lol? I have had a ducar, im not going to start dissing them cause i like them too... i dont like them more then my lifan though....

try 16 on the front 43 on the back

u guys suck balls.... Lifan fuken rock

yeh the only problem would be that fights may occur, wich isnt your problem lol

^^^^^^^^as about example lol

ducar probably go ok, i rode one and it was nearly as responcive as my stock jailing... but it wouldnt last long

ducar probably go ok, i rode one and it was nearly as responcive as my stock jailing... but it wouldnt last long

iv been caining the shit out of mine for ages and havnt had any of the problems you guys have

Latest posts

Back