Shoutbox

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ARRRRRRRRRRRRR YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

more like a womens scream and not a shout!

is there any1 anywere near bendigo thats willing to put it to the test cause if ya can beat me and my mate we both ride stock orions i will get on here and tell every1

lol hell yes ill take you on, my best mate orion eats my dust(rocks) everytime we ride. Hes thinkin, "why didnt i get a thumpstar"!!!

I heard a certain member on this site was goin to sell his new and hardly ridden proX and purchase one of these 'fully sick' MtbS. Lmao *stir*
pj.jpg

Never noticed this SHoutbox! good to see!

Why is the buggar all 50 Stunters in Perth!

is there any1 anywere near bendigo thats willing to put it to the test cause if ya can beat me and my mate we both ride stock orions i will get on here and tell every1

mate i will wear a g banger, mini skirt and tank top and beat you on a pw50

Lmao Cute ears jeze!! lol!
Did i see a post regarding backwards racing!?? Im in.. n mi $$ are on me! lol. how about first to cover 500meters backwards, then come back on the handlebars... lol

hey Foolsp33d have a look at ya profile, notice anything different?

SHUT UP HILLZ!*shouts* lmao.. um ok to be on topic.. I GOT A NEW CAR WOOHOO! yeh another zuki :D

Foolsp33d got a new car!!!!! let's blow it up ! "lucky thinks coz he has a lic he's betta than us"

Latest posts

Back