shuffle. ( hardstyle dancing)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahaha the dogs like wtf is he doing!!!! i was watching the dog the hole time lol , nar good work i love the music you guys put in these vids lol

hahahaha the dogs like wtf is he doing!!!! i was watching the dog the hole time lol , nar good work i love the music you guys put in these vids lol

hahah yeah. in one of my other vids the dog almost gets hit but me or my mate.thanks man

for others: if you shuffle. post some vids up

yeh thats pretty good aye, I love listening and raving to hardstyle when Im off tap. Tho I cant shuffle lol I dont eat enough eccies. Im trying to learn the running man atm. I listen to a lot of headhunterz. What is some other good hardstyle songs?

LOL

Dont mean to offend you BUT....

Shuffling is one of the stupidest dance move ive seen in my life.......Everyone can move there legs fast adn look like iddiots

its great watching people who can shuffle... ive seen some pro shufflers! its a pitty i have trouble walking straight when im off my head let alone shuffling

the ol' melbourne shuffle has changed a bit from my day

but so has the scene thats why i stopped goin to many tosser's not enough luv for the music

favorite anthem ferry corsten- punk (was played as our wedding song)

best rave hmmm the last gate crasher at qv market thats probably pre everyone after that slinky was the sicest rave every year

ha showin some age hey

the last rave i went to was god's kitchen in 2003 was pretty good

so been out of the scene for a while dunno if i can shuffle anymore i'll have to see

Coolie the old raves at the docks like the original Two Tribes were mad aswell.

Hard Kandy and Bass Station was the best back then too. Shiiit now u got me thinkin bout the good old dayz :D

yer copy that tribes was pretty good

NRG was a great season opener to

kandy is called billboards now i went to the shed 9 dvd launch there
that was a great haunt
3d in the original base station building was good to but base station there was the best club it died when it went to chapel st

aaagh the good ol days

yeh thats pretty good aye, I love listening and raving to hardstyle when Im off tap. Tho I cant shuffle lol I dont eat enough eccies. Im trying to learn the running man atm. I listen to a lot of headhunterz. What is some other good hardstyle songs?

ye headhunterz i really big in hardstyles. i cbf typing out dj's lol. they way i find em. just watch vids . if you like the song. read the details. it might have song list. if not read comments. most of the time there posted in there. might have to go through some pages

LOL

Dont mean to offend you BUT....

Shuffling is one of the stupidest dance move ive seen in my life.......Everyone can move there legs fast adn look like iddiots

its not just moving your feet anyway. ask anyone that shuffles or that is learnig. it is tricky. and does require skill. i would like to see you shuffle and keep up to beat with the song and do it smooth. and not just do anything. hears your first lesson . running man is 2 steps. watch a video and try it
then you will know its tricky

LOL When i used to rave i evolved into dancing like that after attending many raves. I didnt know it was called the shuffle! LOL. Ill have to put some hard tunes on and give it a whirl again when the wife goes out for a bit.
If she catches me busting out them moves she'd be like what the f*@K are you doing lol.
cheers,kingy

p.s at least i could say im doing the hot shoe shuffle now.

james when your old enough to start hitten the clubs
and you find your ass on the dance floor mate the bus stop and the nutbush just wont cut it
at best you will get bashed for lookin like a dick

learn to dance man the chicks luv it

Latest posts

Back