sik jumping

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
he doesnt belive in helmets with a thumpstar, but that is nothing to what he is caipable of.

bummer........
the way he's going he wont be around long enough to know.......

i'd hate to see the bike seize or the gearbox to shart itself while he's doing those jumps. anything can happen so best to wear the gear in my opinion.....take care

edzy, if you dont have anything nice to say then just dont say it.
Show some respect.

Those jumps look fun still.

them jumps are shit
there just distance

ok.. 1. its not a jump yes. its a part of a bridge. 2 his put a effort in to jump that thats not a "REAL JUMP" to jump it, and you are tryng to be a king hero and say its shit. and also his a better rider then any person on this website. he rides the corners at 4th 3/4 throttle full throttle sometimes..
he doesnt care, hes sayng is , you hit the corner at high speed, you get a result.

oooooooo them spoiten words

and also his a better rider then any person on this website. he rides the corners at 4th 3/4 throttle full throttle sometimes..
he doesnt care, hes sayng is , you hit the corner at high speed, you get a result.

thats a big call buddy
i take ya to that call lets say frankston or broady 2 weeks time
let me know if he's keen

hahahah, I liked the bit at the end the best, hehehe, reminded me of motoman from the ADB mag, :rolleyes: :D

Not much skilled involved there , preety much hold 3rd at it and slightly pop , distance is preety basic with melow lip. Remember buddy dont go on here claiming shit like "he's so good he doesn't need a helmet or he's faster than any guy on this website" because words like that will bite you in the ass. There's plenty of decent riders on here that could easily bust that out and saying shit like he doesn't need a helmet is dumb.
Going fast doesn't require skill , going fast and keepining the power under control combined with clutch and braking requires skill. Riding around in a padock bombing 30-40ft mellow tabletops in 3rd isn't mind blowing. The guys got mong style too preety much dead sailor's it with no real body movement or tweaking in the air.
Never the less the guy can ride preety decent but not up to "he's the best ride on here easy" because that aint a fact you can back up

ok so can any person on this website get away from a ktm350exc and a ktm 525 cop bike that i saw with my own eyes. i dont think so

ok so can any person on this website get away from a ktm350exc and a ktm 525 cop bike that i saw with my own eyes. i dont think so

i think we need to add an new emoticon, maybe a shoven with a dickhead standing on it to represent this wanker digging a hole for himself

your mate needs to feel the long hard dick of the law aka franky

You are talking like this guy is a legand, he sounds like the town dumbass that thinks speeding around with no helmet is the shiz, just cause you accelerate fast at corners doesnt mean you have skill it means your a risk taker, anyone can do that, and as for getting away from the police dirt bikes he must of had a fair head start and good knowledge of the area,

kris is digging himself a hole faster than kris's mate can go around corners..

Last edited:
looks like fun to me :D how big is it roughly? does ne1 have a pic of a 20foot table top?

Ummm yea `

thats a big call buddy
i take ya to that call lets say frankston or broady 2 weeks time
let me know if he's keen

Uhhh yeah gday everyone im the kid jumping the bridge i dont no what the other kid is talking about i aint good off a rider, Iv riden bikes for over 11 years with diffrent clubs then i moved of too nsw too race i got a farm with 3 tracks nd now i loook like a dickhead from people talking pooo chilax everyone and the kid that wonts too ride in 2weeks no problems ill see you on geelongs track this weekend if you wont just hit me with a reply i dont have a thumpster soo ull have too bring along a 250 ,,,,,,,,,

Attachments

• l_9a26504b65d5ff1999e08d88eeab608a.jpg
    l_9a26504b65d5ff1999e08d88eeab608a.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back